GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
Down on the slopes of the magnificent Snowdonia hills lay the Brynteg Luxury Holiday Homes. It is part of the Go Active Breaks Collection. You and your family and/or friends are going to have a holiday like you have never had. There are tens of attractions and holiday activities in the surrounding area. It is the perfect hot tub hideaway for the discerning holidaymaker.
The retreat is nestled the midst of the sea, mountains and luxurious vegetation. It comes complete with its own mountain lake. It is idyllic and chic. The hot tub lodges are appointed to ensure maximum luxury and comfort. You will lack for nothing during your stay here.
Among the nearby awesome attractions is Snowdonia’s mountain top railway. Others include the Padern Lake, the village of Caernarfon, spectacular beaches, a host of castles and many more. North Wales is certainly a tourists’ haven. There is never a dull moment here.
What To Expect
- Country club with restaurant
- Steam room, spa and sauna
- Indoor heated pool
- Sports hall
- Sports such as badminton, archery, tennis and table tennis
- Wi-Fi access
- An adults-only bar
- Adventure play park
- Outdoor hot tub
- Climbing wall and a trampoline
Tan Ralt Country Park Facilities:
Holiday accommodation at Brynteg is offered in 2 major categories namely; static caravans and deluxe holiday hot tub lodges. The lodges are spacious and comfy. They feature amenities such as flat screen TV, Nintendo Wii, DVD players, freezer, double glazed central heating, a decking with an outdoor hot tub among others.
Guests at Brynteg get their dining needs taken care of at the onsite lakeside bistro, restaurant and library bar. Among the delicacies on offer in the eateries include; homemade pie with garden peas and chunky chips, roasted Welsh lamb, honey baked supreme salmon, sautéed breast of chicken, ricotta and sun dried tomato cannelloni and many more. At the Library Bar, you will sample seasonal cocktails as you watch your favourite sports team do their magic on Sky TV. Also on offer is the best whiskey you can find on the bar shelves in North Wales.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
Brynteg offers 25 of the Go Active activities that include canoeing, rafting, archery, climbing and a host of water sports. Other activities that you can engage within the park include fishing, fencing, snorkelling, trampolining, soccer, barbecues, and so on.
Below are some of the attractions that you may be interested in visiting during your stay at Brynteg;
- Snowdonia National Park – You are well advised to climb the Snowdon. It is the highest peak in Wales and England. It gives you the spectacular views that a photographer would kill for. If you are not up to a climb, you can take the train up.
- Ribride – Board a boat and feel the wind rush against your face as it accelerates through the spectacular Menai Straits. You will be picked up at Caernarfon.
- Tan Y Ddraig – This is the home of arts. You get to paint a pot, enjoy a box-full of chocolate, and generally relax and unwind.
- Redline Indoor Karting – Adrenaline junkies will find indoor karting a hairy experience.
- Bounce Below – How about taking your holiday experience a notch higher by trampolining and sliding through tunnels? This is what you get at Bounce Below.
- Zip World Snowdonia – As the name suggests, you will get to hurtle on a zip line at break neck speeds.
- Greenworld Forest Park – Located at Y Felinheli, this amusement park offers; roller coaster, archery, moon karts, theatre shows, den building and many more holiday activities.
- Welsh Highland Railway – You will board a train at Caernarfon and take a scenic route to Porthmadog.
Welcome to Brynteg.