GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
This is an exclusive and charming holiday retreat located in North Wales. It is part of the larger Evermore Holiday Collection and thus, you can expect a peaceful haven to relax and unwind.
Featuring landscaped gardens, and just a short walk from the enchanting Lake Baia, these lodges are your best holiday discovery yet. They provide you with the rare chance of soaking in the beauty, as well as explore the glorious Snowdonia.
All the lodges are customised for maximum luxury. They are fitted with the latest facilities and feature lavish interior decor and furniture. They are ideally sited to give guests the best views possible. This will be your chance to experience Welsh culture and scenery.
Imagine getting options to explore canopied forests, towering mountains, deep valleys, forest lakes, idyllic lake towns and villages and still get back to your lodge for a soak…that’s what you should expect to find at Pen-y-Garth Lodges.
What To Expect
- Pets allowed at £45 each
- Kitchen with fridge and a microwave
- Outdoor hot tub
- Freeview TV/DVD
- Double glazed central heating
- Group bookings allowed, but subject to certain restrictions
- No smoking
- Bath/shower options
- Beds with; linens, duvets and towels
- Bed made before you arrival
Pen-y-Garth Lodges Facilities:
Accommodations at Pen-y-Garth are divided into; 1 cottage, 4 holiday homes, and 4 lodges. Among the facilities you can expect to enjoy at the lodges include; outdoor hot tubs, patios with garden furniture, travel cot in the lounge, fully equipped kitchens among others. The accommodations are customised to host even the most demanding customer.
- Brigands Inn in Mallwyd about 14.8 miles away – Here, you will be served with the traditional and modern Welsh cuisine
- Mawddach Restaurant in Llanelltyd about 17.1 miles away – This restaurant specialises in local seasonal fare.
- Dylanwad Da in Dolgellau about 16.9 miles away – Situated in a quaint market town, this restaurant specialises in desserts, cakes, and a selection of wines and coffees.
Local Attractions (all within a 20-mile radius from the lodges)
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Llyn Brenig, Bala Adventure and Watersports Centre and Springhill Farm.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Snowdon, Lleachwedd Slate Caverns GDA, and Meirion Mill Woollen Centre.
- Beautiful Garden to Explore – Coed Llandegla Forest.
- Greact Cycling and Walking Locations – Dolgellau Cycle Hire, Coed-y-Brenin Forest Park, The Mawddach Trail, and Coed Shed Circular.
- Nearby Nature Reserves – Coed Garth Gell, Coed Trellyniau, and Gors Maen Llwyd.
- Other Attractions – Royal International Pavilion, and Llechwedd Victorian Village.