Holidaying abroad is so last year! More and more people are choosing UK cottages with hot tubs instead of going abroad, after all we have it all right here on the doorstep,
You Can Now Book Luxury Cottages For As Little As £25 Deposit!
A lodge or cottage with hot tub holiday offers all the comforts of home plus some added luxuries at an affordable price, pet friendly hot tub cottages are perfect for those not wanting to leave their four-legged friends at home and Christmas and New Year's Eve cottage with hot tub breaks provide the opportunity for an unforgettable family celebration.
Popular Places For UK Cottages with Hot Tubs For 1 or 2 Nights
7 reasons luxury hot tub cottages in the UK are a popular choice
- Beaches - Britain has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and nothing beats sitting on a stretch of golden sand, the kids building castles while you top up your tan, there are cottages in Scotland with hot tubs near to windswept secluded beaches and if you book holiday cottages in Cornwall with private hot tub you are guaranteed to be near to picturesque fishing villages and miles of golden sands
- History - This country has a fascinating history just waiting to be discovered with tons of National Trust properties, castles, museums, geological formations and monuments to explore. Why not take a look at our selection of luxurious Yorkshire cottages with hot tub breaks and enjoy a visit to the National Railway museum in York or impressive Castle Howard, or perhaps explore the Wooky Hole Caves and marvel at the dramatic Jurassic coastline while staying at one of the many Devon cottages to rent with hot tubs.
- Scenery - The UK's scenery is diverse, spectacular and some of the most beautiful in the world. From the Scottish Glens to the magnificent Lakes of Cumbria and the rolling hills of Wales you are sure to find the perfect accommodation with hot tub from which to explore the area.
- Activities - Not all people want to spend their holiday relaxing and adrenalin junkies are well catered for in this country. Book a Lake District lodge with hot tub and you will be close to every water sport imaginable or choose one of our cottages breaks with hot tub in North Wales, which is a paradise for lovers of outdoor pursuits.
- Culture - Britain boasts a rich and varied culture, music, food, theatre and art play a big part in all our lives and there is a huge range of cultural places to visit throughout the UK. A visit to Big Pit (National Coal Museum) is a must see for visitors staying at in Wales, while no stay at a cottage with hot tub Scotland is complete without a whisky tour.
- Attractions - Kids and adults alike love a family attraction and this country is home to some of the best in the world which include theme parks, living museums, zoos and adventure trails. Visitors staying at one of our specially selected Peak District hot tub cottages to rent will be spoilt for choice with both Alton Towers and Drayton Manor both within driving distance, and Beamish Museum is a must for those enjoying a break at one of our cottages in Northumberland with hot tub.
- Cuisine - Food abroad can be hit and miss especially staying at an all-inclusive hotel whereas Britain has some of the finest culinary delights in the world. Families staying at cottages in Cornwall with private hot tub will be impressed by the excellent restaurants serving fresh seafood, from haggis to Yorkshire pudding, cream teas to traditional fish and chips you will be spoilt for choice, Food festivals, gastro-pubs and quaint tearooms all offer something a bit different but for real luxury why not take a look at our luxury Cotswold cottage with hot tub rentals which have no less than six Michelin starred restaurants within driving distance.
These are just some of the reasons cottage breaks with hot tubs are becoming increasingly popular, there are many others; they offer, couples, friends and families the freedom to spend days doing exactly what they please, as well as the privacy one doesn't get when staying at a hotel.
There is a sense of freedom with our luxurious hot tub cottage holidays
One of the main benefits of booking a break in a holiday home with hot tub is the freedom it offers, you are not surrounded by other guests or staff, there is no noisy neighbours and guests have the opportunity to do as they please. Fancy a lie in-no problem, want to enjoy an alfresco dinner with the family, accommodation with hot tubs enables you to let the kids let off steam in the garden without upsetting other guests, it means you don't need to worry if you sit up enjoying some late-night conversation or want to have a party, in fact some of the larger hen party cottages to rent with hot tubs are ideal for groups of friends who like to fun.
Unlike staying in a hotel, when you book a cottage or cabin with hot tub, you are not tied to set meal times and booking direct with the owners means you can experience personal service to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for. You don't have to worry about other guests disturbing you or vice versa making luxury cottage breaks with hot tubs the ideal choice for couples, families or groups who just want to be left alone to spend quality time together.
You have a higher level of control with UK hot tub holidays
One of the benefits of a self-catering hot tub cottage break is the fact that you can plan your holiday to suit everyone in the family. If you have children who are fussy eaters, a lot of money can be wasted on expensive hotel meals that inevitably end up being left on the plate.
You may have a family member who is a vegan or a celiac and having your own well-equipped kitchen to prepare meals the whole family can enjoy is less expensive and keeps everyone happy.
Evening entertainment is another aspect where a self-catering cottage comes into its own. Hotels offer 3 choices you can stay in your room and watch a limited TV service, sit in the hotel bar or pay to go out locally.
Hot tub breaks enable everyone in the family to do their own thing, many have more than one TV, DVD players, some even games consoles, kids can play in the garden, or enjoy a family games night.
Families can spend precious time together, flip some burgers on a barbeque and enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub. We recently stayed in one of the cheap cottages to rent with hot tubs in Northumberland and it was fabulous!
Hot tub holidays in stunning locations
Find your holiday cottage with a hot tub in all the best places
Hot tub holiday provide an idyllic break away from everyday life
These days the stresses and strains of everyday life can take their toll and we all need to take a break, once in a while, and spend some time with loved ones, family and friends. Whether you are looking for a romantic hot tub cottage, ideal for two or large cottages to rent with hot tubs perfect for the whole family a hot tub hideaway is just the place to unwind and rejuvenate your soul.
Imagine scenic country walks, days spent relaxing on the beach or visiting the local sights and attractions, whatever your pleasure be it fishing, golf, horse-riding or water sports you will be sure to find a hot tub lodge or cottage that offers you the ultimate in relaxation and what could be better than spending evenings under the stars in your own private outdoor jacuzzi. Bliss!
There are cottage holidays for every budget
If you are looking to find the ideal holiday destination, there are many considerations but one of the most important is budget. One of the best things about booking a hot tub cottage break is there is something to suit every budget.
If you are looking for cheap cottages to rent with hot tubs it pays to look out for last minute deals or cancellations which can have as much as 80% off. Many UK cottages and cabins with hot tubs have full central heating and are available all year round so you can always squeeze a weekend break in the cheaper months.
While some cheaper breaks with hot tubs offer all the comforts of home plus the added delight of a jacuzzi at a reasonable price, for those who are not worried about cost our selection of the best luxury hot tub breaks, take a weekend break or family holiday to another level, with stunning interiors, private swimming pools, chef-service, stabling for horses, gyms and saunas.
Whether you have a small budget or are able to splash the cash you can rest assured the best holiday homes with hot tub are waiting for you.
This site will endeavour to provide as much information as we can. We have spent time putting together a collection of the best value for money and luxury hot tub cottages across the whole country, so you don't have to spend time trawling through different websites to find the ones most suited to you, for the best price.
Great choice of cheap cottages with hot tubs across the UK
Check availability and see loads more pictures
There is UK holiday home with a hot tub to suit everyone
Another great feature about our exclusive range of hot tub lodges or cottages is they cater for all sizes of groups whether you are looking for a cosy cottage for two to spend a romantic weekend away or a large sprawling farmhouse that sleeps twenty there is something for suit everyone.
Traditional or modern there is bound to be a cottage that is just right for you and with modern fixtures and fittings you can rest easy knowing everyone in the groups needs will be taken care of.
From contemporary rural wooden lodges with hot tubs, to spacious seaside family homes whatever you are looking for in whatever part of the country you wish to explore, we guarantee the perfect cottage is waiting for you.
Pet friendly cottages mean you never leave your furry family member home again.
These days families don't want to leave there pets behind when they book a holiday. Finding a kennel or pet sitter at short notice can be a hassle and of course there is the expense. We have found some of the best dog friendly hot tub cottages, meaning you can bring your canine companions along and some properties even offer stabling for equestrians who want to enjoy the diverse British countryside on horseback.
Pets are part of the family so it's no wonder more people than ever are choosing to spend their holidays with their four-legged friends and booking a self-catering holiday cottage means you don't need to leave them behind. In fact, you will find Fido will probably enjoy the picturesque country walks as much as you.
A Little luxury
Everyone enjoys a little bit of luxury now and then, long lie-ins in a comfortable king size bed, perhaps swimming a few lengths before sitting on a sun-drenched terrace sipping your morning cuppa and planning the day's activities.
Whatever your little indulgences you will be sure to find a cottage or lodge to rent with hot tub that meets all your requirements for that perfect break.
The added delight of a rejuvenating hot tub is the icing on the cake. What better way to unwind than letting your cares drift away under a clear night's sky, listening to the sounds of the birds and sipping a cool refreshing drink with your loved one by your side. We might not all be able to afford fancy 5* hotels but with last minute deals and fantastic discounts we can all enjoy a little luxury with these fantastic UK holiday cottages with the added delight of a decadent hot tub at affordable prices.
Whether you are looking for rural accommodation with hot tub, a romantic hot tub break or a luxurious lodge with private hot tub. Our collection offers a variety of charming properties to suit everyone from weekend breaks with hot tubs to large lodges to rent with hot tubs in Scotland. You are guaranteed to find perfect property so start planning your next break today.