GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Lower Fishpools Lodges
The Lower Fishpools Lodges are the ultimate rural haven for those in love with the outdoors. It is set on the edge of the idyllic Radnor Forest. It offers space and elegance for those out on a relaxation break. The views of the sprawling countryside combined with modern holiday facilities make it the destination to beat.
Among the popular pastimes at the lodges include soaking in the outdoor hot tubs at night. The stargazing experience will give you a new high in your holidaying experience. You will also get to cycle and walk in the Radnor Forest trails, take photographs of the local wildlife and explore the quaint market town of Knighton. Also nearby is the Bohemian town of Presteigne.
Whatever else you do here, make sure you have lots of fun. The seclusion you get here does not come easy. Lower Fishpool Lodges give you the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of your regular life.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Freeview flat screen TV/DVD/
- Double glazed central heating
- No smoking
- Pets allowed at £25 each
- Kitchens equipped with; washer, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Deck with furniture
- Group booking allowed
- Bath/shower options
Lower Fishpools Lodges Facilities:
There is only one lodge at Lower Fishpool. It is known as Bleddfa Lodge and is equipped with facilities such as open plan living room and kitchen, deck with an outdoor hot tub, bath or shower options, and can sleep up to 4 guests.
Apart from making own meals, you are well advised to try delicacies served at the surrounding restaurants;
- The Spice Cottage in Rhayader about 14.4 miles away – Expect the spicy tastes from India, Malaya and Sri Lanka
- The Riverside Inn in Aymestrey, Herefordshire about 13.9 miles away – Here, you will be served with locally sourced foods beside a roaring log fire.
- The Crown Inn in Powys about 9.5 miles away – Enjoy the Welsh hospitality with great home cooked dishes and great beer.
- The Lamb and Flag Inn in Rhayader about 14.5 miles away – Home cooked food and an ambient environment makes this restaurant a must-visit. Its beers are also legendary.
Local Attractions (all within 20-miles radius from the lodges)
- Historical Attractions – Berrington Hall and Rhayader Museum and Gallery.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Builth Wells Sports Centre, Ustrike Newton, Underhill Riding Stables, Rhayader Angling, Rhayader Leisure Centre, Llyngwyn Lake, and Hereford Raceway.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre and Mousetrap Cheese Dairy.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Hergest Croft Gardens, Elan Valley, and Stockton Bury Gardens.
- Great Locations for Cycling and Walking – Llandrindod Wells walking, Offa’s Dyke Path, Black & White Village Trail and Kerry Ridgeway.
- Nearby Nature Reserve – Gilfach Nature Reserve
- Other Attractions – Ludlow Town and Llanidloes Town.