GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Heartsease Lodges
The countryside has always been the best place to relax and unwind. Nowhere is this fact more pronounced than at the 2 Heartsease Lodges in Llandrindod. Here, the charming rural setup and glorious panoramas leave you dazed with happiness. You get a sort of reverie that you wish would never end. The wooden lodges boast outdoor hot tubs, satellite TVs, queen-size beds and modern furniture.
The Victorian town of Llandrindod Wells and its spas are just a few minutes’ drive from the lodges. You will get a chance to mingle with the locals, enjoy local food and beers and maybe make new friends.
Popular holiday activities here include; rally driving, clay shooting, exploring the awesome reservoirs of Elan Valley, bird watching, mountain biking, pony trekking and attending the nearby rally school. Nearby attractions include the book town renowned as ‘Hay on wye’,
Cardigan Bay and Brecon Beacons National Park. There is one log cabin at Heartsease Lodges. The cabin can sleep up to 4 people. It has patios that open to a garden with a hot tub and garden furniture. Good news for pets’ owners – you can come with your cherished friend. It will cost you just a little more.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Free sat flat screen TV/DVD/CD
- Kitchen with; Washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher
- No smoking
- Pets allowed at added fee
- Group bookings with certain restrictions
- A deck with garden furniture
- Bath/shower options
- Beds made up before your arrival with duvets and linens
- Cots/highchairs free of charge
Heartsease Lodges Facilities:
You can cook your own meals or venture out to the nearby restaurants. Below are a couple of such restaurants where you will dine in awesome music and get spectacular views.
- The Riverside Inn in Aymestrey, Herefordshire about 18.3 miles away – From log fires to oak beams to pine tables, this restaurant is a nice setting for a romantic dinner. It is set in a picturesque location and serves local fare.
- The Crown Inn in Powys about 6.3 miles away – You will enjoy the legendary Welsh hospitality by drinking awesome beers and exploring a garden full of memorabilia.
- The Spice Cottage in Rhayader about 10.1 miles away – Here, you can enjoy delicacies from far off lands such as India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. The restaurant bills itself as the best curry restaurant in the region.
- The Lamb and Flag Inn in Rhayader about 10.2 miles away – Expect a pint of real ale and some awesome home cooked dishes.
Local Attractions (All within 20 miles radius)
You are welcome to marvel in the beautiful sceneries and ancient monuments of Powys, Mid-Wales. And there are many. You will probably not visit and explore all of them, but this will be a great start. You will be reminded of why you need to take a holiday once in a while.
- Historical Attraction – Rhayader Museum and Gallery
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Builth Wells Sports Centre, Ustrike Newton, Rhayader Leisure Centre, Llyngwyn Lake, Hereford Raceway, Rhayader Angling, and Underhill Riding Stables.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – The Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Hergest Croft Gardens, and Elan Valley.
- Great Walking and Cycling Locations – Llandrindod Wells walking, Offa’s Dyke Path and Kerry Ridgeway
- Beautiful Nature Reserve – Gilfach Nature Reserve
- Other Attractions – The idyllic town of Llanidloes in Powys.