GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Artro Lodges
Surrounded by the magnificent beaches and undulating hills of Snowdonia, the Artro Lodges is your perfect holiday break. You will earn bragging rights among your peers if you stay here. The lodges offer a holiday experience of style and opulence. Outdoor hot tubs and contemporary furnishings are the hallmarks of these remarkable lodges.
Amazingly, you will get a chance to enjoy almost all the holiday activities that you can come up with. Popular activities among the guests to the Artro Lodges include; canoeing, fishing, quad biking, exploring the Harlech Castle, rides on steam trains, and taking photographs of the beautiful scenery.
Whatever else you do during your lifetime, make sure that taking a holiday in Artro Lodges is one of them. You do not want to miss out on the experience and all the pleasures there are to be had here…
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Freeview flat screen TV
- Kitchen with; dishwasher, microwave, fridge and washing machine
- Bath/shower options
- Beds made up before your arrival with linens and duvets
- Fresh towels provided
- No smoking
- No pets
- Veranda with furniture
- Central air conditioning
- Cots/high chairs are available at additional fee
Artro Lodges Facilities:
The Log Cabins
There are 2 log cabins at Artro. These are the Cedar Wood that sleeps 6 guests and the Cedar Wood Executive that sleeps 8 guests. Both lodges feature decks with outdoor hot tubs. They are also equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment equipment in the spacious living rooms. The beds are covered with linens and cotton duvets. You will never want for anything in the cabins. They are customised for maximum guests comfort.
Without great dining facilities, a holiday retreat will never give its guests a great holiday experience. Although the Artro Lodges feature fully equipped kitchens where guests can prepare their own meals, this might not be enough. That is why guests are invited to venture out into the surrounding restaurants and sample what the local culinary experts has for them. Below are some of the restaurants that you should try before you leave the Artro Lodges.
- Poachers in Criccieth about 8.8 miles away – Expect impressive local delicacies. This restaurant is frequented by many locals and visitors. You will therefore be joining a lively crowd where you can meet new and friendly people.
- Dylanwad Da in Dolgellau about 10.6 miles away – You will find Welsh hospitality at its best here. From tasty wines to Welsh cheeses, spend your time here getting a taste of local produce.
- The Union Inn in Tremadog, Gwynedd about 8.5 miles away – Enjoy the local ale and get cosy by the fireside. You also have an option of booking a table. The restaurant is located in the quaint town of Tremadog.
- The Square/Y Sgwar in Tremadog about 8.5 miles away – This restaurant is ideal for celebrations with a group of friends. Its foods are prepared using local produce.
- The Cross Foxes Inn in Gwynedd, North Wales about 12.2 miles away – This a 19th century inn where meals are prepared in a family setup. You are especially encouraged to try the Sunday roast.
- Spooner’s Cafe/Bar in Porthmadog about 7.3 miles away – Expect to sample real ales and eat tasty local foods.
- Tir-a-Mor in Criccieth about 8.7 miles away – Wines and home cooked food are this restaurant’s specialty.
- Brigands Inn in Mallwyd about 19.5 miles away – Expect anything from vegetarian dishes to game meat to classic and contemporary Wales’ dishes.
- Mawddach Restaurant in Llanelltyd about 9.2 miles away – This restaurant serves seasonal fares.
Local Attractions (all within 20 miles radius)
To complete your holiday experience, you will need to go out and explore, play your favourite sport and capture the sights on your camera. Below is a list by category of attractions in the area. Take a look.
- Historical Attractions – Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language Centre, The Lloyd George Museum, Criccieth Castle and Craflwyn Hall
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Abersoch Golf Club, Pwllheli Golf Club, Bro Ddyfi Leisure Centre, Aberdovey Golf Club, Royal St David’s Golf Club, Bob Valentine Shooting School, Llyn Golf Centre, Abersoch Offaxis, Porthmadog Golf Club, and Eisteddfa Fishery
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Welsh Highland Heritage Railway, Dyfi Discoveries, Snowdon, Ffestiniog Railway, Inigo Jones Slate Works, Bards Quest, Meirion Mill Woollen Centre, Centre for Alternative Technology, Llanfair Slate Caverns, King Arthur’s Labyrinth, Lleachwedd Slate Caverns GDA, Sygun Copper Mine, Glaslyn Osprey Project, Glasfryn Parc Activity Centre and Corris Craft Centre.
- Beautiful Garden to Explore – Portmeirion’s Gardens.
- Nearby Beaches – Hell’s Mouth Bay, Abersoch Beach, Pwllheli Beach, Llanbedrog, Porth Dinllaen, Black Rock Sands, Nefyn, Harlech Beach, and Abererch.
- Great Cycling and Walking Locations – Bird Rock Cycle Hire, Coed-y-Brenin Forest Park, Dolgellau Cycle Hire, and the Mawddach Trail.
- Nature Reserves – Cregennan Lakes, Parc y Borth, Coed Garth Gell, Pen y Banc, Arthog Bog and Ynys-hir.
- Nearby Towns & Villages to Explore – Llechwedd Victorian Village, Pwllheli, Portmeirion, Oriel Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, Abersoch, Borth y Gest, and Beddgelert.