GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Bron Eifion Lodges
They are a family run business and pride themselves as being the best holiday provider in and around Snowdonia National Park. Welcome to Bron Eifion Lodges where luxury meets tranquility. The expanse that is Llyn Peninsula and its marvels is easily accessible from the lodges.
The lodges command dramatic lakeside scenery. They are surrounded by towering woods – 40 acres of them – that form an important habitat for the Anglian wildlife. For those who love fishing, there is a 6-acre lake stocked with coarse fish. If you are into modern holidays, then the seaside village of Criccieth as well as the riverside Llanystumdwy village will be perfect bases to enjoy great nightlife, hearty meals, and some shopping.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV and DVD player
- Kitchens equipped with; washing machine, microwave and a refrigerator
- Disability access in the lodges
- No smoking
- Pets allowed in some lodges and at additional fee
- Cots/highchairs available at added fee
- Central air conditioning
- Beds made up before your arrival with duvets and linens
Bron Eifion Lodges Facilities:
The Log Cabins
The wooden lodges are equipped with some of the best facilities you can find in a lodge. From outdoor hot tubs to fully equipped kitchens you will never lack for anything here. Get ready for your best weekend break yet.
Don’t just spend your time indoors at Bron Eifion Lodges. It is understandable that you will want to spend as much time as possible in the hot tubs relaxing or watching the TV. After all, it is your break. However, you will be missing out on so much. You are encouraged to venture out and see what the surrounding area has to offer in terms of dining options and attractions. Below is a list of restaurants that you should consider eating in.
- The Union Inn in Tremadog, Gwynedd about 4.8 miles away – Eating here gives you a chance to enjoy real ale by the fireside. The restaurant is located in the idyllic village of Tremadog. It is a nice place to take your family.
- Dylanwad Da in Dolgellau about 19.7 miles away – This is a desserts restaurant. You can buy cakes, coffee, tapas and wines here.
- The Square/Y Sgwar in Tremadog about 4.8 miles away – This restaurant combines pleasant staff and local produce to give its guests the best dining experience.
- Poachers in Criccieth about 0.9 miles away – Expect a menu with the best seasonal foods.
- The Cross Foxes Inn in Gwynedd, North Wales about 3.8 miles away – The restaurant’s Sunday roast is especially recommended.
- Spooner’s Cafe/Bar in Porthmadog about 5.3 miles away – Expect tasty food and an impressive selection of real ales.
- The Harp Inn in Llandwrog about 11.3 miles away – This inn boasts the panoramas of the coast and the majestic Snowdonia Mountain. It has a games room, a bar and a restaurant.
- Tir-a-Mor in Criccieth about 0.9 miles away – Expect to dine in a cosy environment here. It serves Welsh cuisine.
- Mawddach Restaurant in Llanelltyd about 18.2 miles away – With the spellbinding views of Cader Idriss Mountains and the Mawddach Estuary, this restaurant gives the best dining experience in the area. Its menu mainly features seasonal fares.
Whether you are an outdoors person or not, you will want to see what the surrounding countryside has to offer. Below is a list of attractions that you should visit during your stay at Bron Eifion Lodges.
- Historical Attractions – Plas Newydd, Criccieth Castle, Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language Centre, Craflwyn Hall, Amgueddfa Llechi Welsh Slate Museum, The Lloyd George Museum, and Plas yn Rhiw.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Abersoch Golf Club, Anglesey Riding Centre, Abersoch Offaxis, Bob Valentine Shooting School, Ropes and Ladders, Porthmadog Golf Club, Pwllheli Golf Club, Eisteddfa Fishery, Nefyn and District Golf Club, Boulder Adventures, Llyn Golf Centre, and Royal St David’s Golf Club
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – National Slate Museum, Sygun Copper Mine, Snowdon, Anglesey Sea Zoo, Welsh Highland Heritage Railway, Glasfryn Parc Activity Centre, Ffestiniog Railway, Lleachwedd Slate Caverns GDA, Redline Karting, Llanberis Lake Railway, Gypsy Wood Park, Inigo Jones Slate Works, Greenwood Forest Park, Llanfair Slate Caverns, Glaslyn Osprey Project, and Caernarfon Airworld. Beautiful Garden to Explore – Portmeirion’s Gardens
- Nearby Beaches – Hell’s Mouth Bay, Abersoch Beach, Pwllheli Beach, Dinas Dinlle Beach, Abererch, Black Rock Sands, Nefyn, Llanbedrog, Porth Dinllaen, and Harlech Beach
- Great Cycling and Walking Locations – The Mawddach Trail, Beics Menai, Coed-y-Brenin Forest Park, Dolgellau Cycle Hire
- Nature Reserves – Parc Dudley, Parc y Borth, Cregennan Lakes, Y Foryd, Pen y Banc, Lon Cob Bach, Coed Garth Gell, and Arthog Bog.
- Other Attractions – Llechwedd Victorian Village, Pwllheli, the Abersoch Harbour, Beddgelert, Borth y Gest, the Portmeirion Village, and Oriel Plas Glyn-y-Weddw.