GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Penrhos Park
About 1.5 miles from the beautiful beaches of Wyre Valley rests one of the finest hot tub lodges holiday spots in Mid-Wales. It sits halfway between Aberaeron and Aberystwyth. It bills itself as the place to go for both novice and experienced golfers. It features an 18-hole golf course. For the novices, you are welcome to try your hand at the 9-hole par 4 academy.
Apart from golfing, you can also enjoy swimming sessions or sweat off a few pounds at the fitness centre. For relaxation, you can go to the sauna or steam room and thereafter sunbathe at the solarium.
Your dining needs will be met at the Penrhos Grill Restaurant that serves the best local delicacies. Wash down the meal at the sports bar.
For exploration, go to the historic towns, idyllic villages and little harbour settlements that dot the landscape around Penrhos Park.
Popular holiday activities here include walking, horse riding, sailing and fishing.
What To Expect
- 18-hole golf course
- Flat screen TV and DVD
- Deck with furniture
- Penrhos Grill
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa pool, steam room, sauna. solarium
- 9-hole golf course
- Games room with pool table
- Fitness centre
- Heated indoor pool
Penrhos Park Facilities:
Accommodation at the Penrhos Park is divided into log cabins, caravans and hot tub lodges. The details below are for the lodges;
- Kestrel VIP – Sleeps 4, 2-storey, Scandinavian-style, open plan living, decking with furniture, outdoor hot tub, flat screen TV/DVD, 1 master double, 2 twin, towels, no pets allowed.
- Osprey VIP – Sleeps 6, master double and 1 twin on 1st floor, 1 twin on the ground floor, Scandinavian-style, open plan living, decking with furniture, outdoor hot tub, flat screen TV/DVD, no pets allowed.
You can prepare light meals in your lodge’s kitchen. Alternatively, you can go to the Park Restaurant where top chefs prepare both classical and contemporary fares from Wales and beyond. Some of the signature dishes here include; scampi with peas and fries, smoked salmon and cream cheese, homemade curry with rice and naan bread, gammon steak with egg, fries and pineapple to name a few.
Places to Visit and Things to Do
You probably cannot exhaust all the things that you can do or places you can visit while staying in the hot tub lodges at Penrhos Park. Below is a list to point you to the right direction. Don’t limit yourself to our list however. Get out there and seek things that you love doing on your holiday. They will be there in plenty. Take a look.
- Vale of Rheidol Railway – This is a narrow gauge railway that travels for 18.9 kilometres in the beautiful countryside of Ceredigion from Aberystwyth to Devils Bridge. It offers a quick and relaxing way to see the beautiful countryside of Wales.
- Llanerchaeron – Visit this Grade I listed mansion located on the banks of River Aeron. It was built as a model to showcase a self-sufficient farm in 1795.
- Aberystwyth Castle – The history within the walls of this Edwardian Fortress is impressive. It was built in the 13th century during the 1st Welsh War.
- Aberystwyth Cliff Railway – Ride this funicular that spans 237 meters and get a chance to take photos of the alluring Wales countryside.
- Ceredigion Museum – Housed in an Edwardian Theatre, this museum organises regular exhibitions of local art.
- National Library of Wales – If you want to learn anything about Wales, this should be your first stop. It has over 6.5 million books ranging from periodicals, archives, maps and portraits to photographic works of Wales.
- Hafod Uchtryd – This wooded and landscaped estate is one of the nicest places for a romantic stroll or picnic in Mid Wales.
- Other attractions – Other places that you should seriously consider to visit include; Aberystwyth Golf Club, Dolphin Tours RIB Safari, The Inn on the Pier, Downies Vault, Nags Head, Colossal Day Activities, Rheidol Riding Centre and many more.