GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Broadland Holiday Village
Enchanting scenery and gripping outdoor activities await you at the Broadland Holiday Village. Located on the banks of the Oulton Broad, the village promises you a peerless holiday experience. Its lodges and marina make it the apex holiday destination in East Anglia. It embodies what you have been missing every time you postpone taking a weekend break.
The lodges come complete with outdoor hot tubs. If you were ever in doubt of coming to Broadland Holiday Village with your special partner they will be quickly fading the moment you take a soak in the tub. By the way, you can also pamper yourself in the hair and beauty salon or have a sumptuous meal at the Quayside Bar and Restaurant.
What To Expect
- Private Marina
- Quayside Restaurant and Bar for hearty meals as well as takeaways
- A fitness centre
- A beauty, hair and health salon
- Wi-Fi access at the restaurant
- Indoor heated pool
- Living rooms equipped with Freeview TV’s
- No smoking policy in the lodges
- Kitchens equipped with microwave
- Tens of nearby attractions
Broadland Holiday Village Facilities;
There are 15 different lodges in the Broadland Holiday Village. These are divided into 2 main categories namely; caravans and bungalows. The lodges can sleep as few as 2-3 people and as many as 8 people.
A stay at Broadland Holiday Village is your chance to be a seafarer, albeit for a short time. Nothing beats watching sunsets from a boat, your favourite champagne in one hand and the boat’s steering wheel in the other. The wow effect you will have on your friends back home after regaling them with your seafaring encounters is worth every penny you spend here.
The Nicholas Everitt Park
Just a few yards from the village, you will find the Nicholas Everitt Park which has extensive recreational areas for family picnics and day-outs. It also has bowling greens and tennis courts. Make sure you break into a sweat in the tennis court. It will be good exercise for your body.
Whether you are looking for great seafood that will include lobsters, crabs and prawns or exotic flavours from other parts of the world, there are numerous restaurants in the area surrounding Broadland Holiday Village. The following are the restaurants you should look out for;
- Fisherman’s Return in Winterton-on-Sea about 16.9 miles away – Serves freshly caught seafood
- Triangle Tavern in Lowestoft about 2.2 miles away – An authentic ale bar
- Red Herring Wine Bar and Restaurant in Lowestoft about 0.3 miles away – Serves about 100 different top wines from around the world. It also servers exotic flavours
- Fatso’s in Great Yarmouth about 9.3 miles away – This restaurant is themed around American mobsters. It serves affordable meals and desserts.
- St Peter’s Hall Restaurant in Bungay about 12.0 miles away – This restaurant serves authentic British dishes. It has an in-house brewery.
- Delia’s Restaurant and Bar in Norwich about 19.8 miles away – It serves seasonal foods. We recommend their puddings.
- The Lavender House in Brundall about 15.5 miles away – Serves a local menu that combines classic dishes with contemporary ones.
Attractions in the Area (All within a 20-mile radius)
There are numerous attractions in the area surrounding the Broadland Holiday Village. Below are some of the most popular of these;
- Historical Attractions – Somerleyton Hall, Elizabeth House Museum, Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum, the Great Yarmouth Row Houses and Greyfriars’ Cloisters, Air Defence Radar Museum, Tolhouse Museum, East Anglia Transport Museum, Horsey Windpump, Caister Roman Site, and Time & Tide Museum of Great Yarmouth Life. Note that all the above historical attractions are located within a 20-mile radius from the village.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – The Great Yarmouth Racecourse, The Mint, Whitlingham Outdoor Adventure Centre, Yarmouth Stadium, Caldecott Visitor Centre, Dunston Hall Golf Course, Weybread Pits, Norfolk Ski Club, Ellough Park Raceway, Waveney Valley Lakes, and Regent Bowl. The above facilities are within a 20 mile radius.
- Where to have a Great Day Out – Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens, Pleasurewood Hills, Yesterday’s World, Bewilderwood, Coastal Voyager, Merrivale Model Village, Africa Alive, and Suffolk Odyssey Llamas. Find the above leisure parks within a 15-mile radius.
- Beautiful Gardens – If you are a photography buff, then the Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden in South Walsham about 15.9 miles away is a great place to take beautiful photos. Make sure to upload them on your Facebook and Instagram profiles. You can bet that people will be interested to see a beautiful place such as this.
- Nearby Beaches – The Great Yarmouth Beach, Southwold Beach, Caister Beach, Dunwich Beach, Kessingland Beach, Scratby Beach, Lowestoft Beach and Walberswick Beach. The beaches are all within a 15-mile radius.
- Great Walking and Cycling Locations – Geldeston to Beccles Walk, Barton Broad, Great Yarmouth Loop, Haddiscoe Island Walk, Beccles to Norwich, Walking the River Chet, and Brooke/Saxlingham Route. These are all within a 20-mile radius.
- Wonderful Nature Reserves Nearby – Sutton Fen RSPB, Buckenham Marshes RSPB, Great Yarmouth Little Tern colony, Berney Marshes and Breydon Water RSPB. The above reserves are within a 15-mile radius from the village.
- Other Attractions – The Britannia Pier, Halesworth Art Gallery, and Royal Air Force Air Defence Museum. They are all located within a 20-mile radius from the village