GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About High Lodge
The High Lodge is a stylish hot tub break set in the beguiling Suffolk countryside. It sits on 100 acres of pure bliss. What’s more; the coastal towns such as Aldeburgh and Southwold are nearby.
The park was established 25 years ago. Since then, it has been the break spot of choice for holidaymakers that love holiday activities such as fishing, golfing, and archery, clay shooting, and exploring the Suffolk Coast. The property also boasts a clubhouse and a restaurant where guests go to relax after a hard day exploring.
You are well advised to bring your car. This way, you are able to cover more ground. A family or a group of friends will be good too. You do not want to have fun all alone. You need people that you can make fond memories with.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Traditional English menus
- Function facilities
- Open plan living
- Clay shooting
- 9-hole golf course
- Fishing lakes
- Bar serving food
- Flat screen TV
High Lodge Facilities:
High Lodge has several hot tub lodges to let out to holidaymakers. They are divided into 2 categories namely Lakeview Holiday Lodges and Waters Edge Holiday Lodges. You would be interested in the latter category as it is the one that offers private hot tubs. Other facilities to be found within the hot tub lodges include;
- Free view flat screen TV
- King-size beds
- Ensuite shower
- Open plan living
- Veranda with garden furniture
- Double glazed
- Central heating
- Bed duvets and linens
- Dining table for 6
- iPod docking station
- Fully equipped kitchen
Dining at High Lodge is an experience that you are going to remember for the rest of your life. On the menu are the best of Suffolk delicacies. Among the dishes you are going to eat include; Oven baked potatoes served with crisp salad, homemade soup with freshly baked bread, gourmet burgers, deep fried scampi tail, smoked ham with fried eggs and chunky chips, rice with baked naan bread and mango chutney and many more.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
- Holiday Activities – There is never a shortage of activities to engage in at High Lodge. Examples of popular activities here include; clay shooting, golfing, air rifle shooting, archery, fishing and much more.
- Southwold – The quaint seaside town of Southwold awaits your exploration. Its pubs, restaurants and nightspots are a nice place to experience Suffolk.
- St. Mary the Virgin Church – This is an ancient church that will take you down the memory lane on how far religion has come.
- Dunwich Heath Coastal Centre and Beach – Enjoy guided walks on historical trails, wildlife watching and sea watching are also on offer.
- The Pier Beach – Go here for a good swim and sun-bathing session.
- Get aboard the Coastal Voyager – This is a 30 minutes sail on the sea off Southwold. It is the most exhilarating sea trip you will ever get.
- Southwold Mystery Treasure Trail – This is a chance to let your kids get creative. They will look for clues and eliminate mis-direction to get whodunit.
- Oasis Carmel Centre – Apart from golf, minimaze and train rides at the centre, you will also get to mingle with animals such as camels, goats, alpacas, donkeys, rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets.
- Framlingham Castle – This ancient castle offer interactive audio tour, themed trails, and magnificent views.
- Other attractions – You would also want to visit attractions such as Aldeburgh Treasure Trail, Saxtead Green Post Mill, Easton Farm Park, Ellough Park Raceway, Africa Live and many more.
Welcome to High Lodge!