GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Meadow Lakes Holiday Park
The Meadow Lakes Holiday Park is a mix of stunning meadow, sprawling woodland, lakes and awesome hot tub accommodations. It sits on a 56-acre property in the heart of rural Cornwall.
The holiday accommodations are divided into caravans, luxury lodges, cottages, motorhomes, cabins and camping pods. It is one of the most ideal places to launch your exploration expedition into Cornwall.
The park hosts 4 coarse fishing lakes where guests can enjoy free fishing. If you are not into fishing, you can take a stroll around the beautiful lake scenery, taking photos of whatever takes your fancy.
When you are not exploring the woodlands, you can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, and then enjoy a sunning session on the loungers on the swimming pool terraces. There is also the Cosy Café where you can grab tasty drinks and foods. There’s a playground for the kids and a pets’ corner. Meadow Lakes Holiday Park is the ultimate break destination in Cornwall!
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Dog walking area
- 4 coarse fishing lakes
- Tennis court and table tennis
- Paddling pool
- Children’s play ground
- Pet’s corner
- Wi-Fi access
- Activity barn
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Cosy Café
- Air hockey and pool tables and gaming machines
Meadow Lakes Holiday Park Facilities:
There are 2 hot tub lodges at Meadow Lakes Holiday Park. The details of these are listed below;
- Willow Lodge – Sleeps 4 people, 2 bedrooms, 1 master double and 1 twin, kingsize bed in master bedroom, sofa bed in the lounge, bath/shower, dishwasher, fridge, veranda with furniture, and an outdoor hot tub.
- Primrose Lodge – Sleeps 4-6 guests, 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, ensuite shower room in the master, sofa bed in the lounge, bath with overhead shower and WC, dishwasher, fridge, veranda with furniture, and an outdoor hot tub.
At the park, you will be treated to culinary options like you have never sampled. The Cosy Café serves main food, snacks, drinks and takeaways. Among the dishes you can expect to sample at the café include; southern fried chicken strips, deep fried fish goujans, specialality burgers, grilled chicken and crispy bacon with creamy mozzarella, made-to-order pizza and many more.
Other On-site Facilities
- 4 fishing lakes
- A swimming pool
- Bicycles for hire
- Tourist information and Wi-Fi room
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis Courts
- The town of St. Austell with small pubs and restaurants.
- Mevagissey, a fishing village.
- The Eden Project, one of the most ambitious eco-friendly establishments in the world.
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan, a nice place to spend a day out.
- The Cornish coast.
- The resort town of Newquay.
- The cathedral city of Truro.
- Beaches – Porthluney, Porthpean, Portmellon, Goran Haven, Par Beach, Readymoney Cove.
- Austell Brewery.
- Caerhays Castle.
- Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre.
- Wingz Bird Sanctuary.
- Carlyon Bay Camping Park and many more.