GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Clowance Estate
How about living like an aristocrat for 2 weeks? Welcome to Clowance Estate, home to Cornish Aristocrat, and one of the premier hot tub destinations for the discerning holidaymaker. The estate sits on a 97-acre property that boasts manicured gardens, open countryside, a golf course, a lake and a manor house.
Among the nearby towns include St. Ives and Falmouth. You will also have fun exploring the wonders of Eden projects, tens of Cornish gardens, beaches and many family attractions.
What To Expect
- Deck with outdoor hot tub
- 9-hole golf course
- Rowing lake
- Games such as basketball and tennis
- Beauty therapy
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna and solarium
- Children play area
- A restaurant with a bar
- Whirlpool spa
- Wi-Fi access
Clowance Estate Facilities:
Accommodation at Clowance Estate is divided into two categories namely apartments and hot tub lodges. The lodges include;
- St Ives Lodge – Fully equipped kitchen, outdoor hot tub, sauna, TV, telephone, internet, and patio with garden furniture.
- Clowance Lodge – Decking area with Jacuzzi, internet, fully equipped kitchen, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, telephone, TV with pay-per-view movies and clothes airier.
- Baltic Lodge – Sleeps 6 people, decking area with hot tub, internet, fully equipped kitchen, iron &ironing board, hair dryer, telephone, TV with pay-per-view movies and clothes airier.
Guests have the option of eating out in in restaurants in Falmouth or St. Ives or making their own food.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
- Eden Project – This project epitomizes what sustainable living and nature conservation means. You will never visit a better place to get intimate with nature.
- National Maritime Museum – Located in the harbour at Falmouth, this museum gives you the tales of the boats, seamen, and their valour while at sea. If you love a good story, this is the place to get it.
- Newquay Zoo – With over 130 local and exotic wild animals, this zoo will take you off your National Geography TV screens to the real deal.
- Blue Reef Aquarium – What lies below the blue sea waters on the Cornish coast? Do you know? See that you learn a thing or two about marine life at the Bleu Reef Aquarium.
- The Isles of Scilly – The turquoise waters and white sands of the Isles of Scilly are worth every cent you will spend to get there. The journey to the Isles is interesting too. You will get to take photographs of Wolf Rock Lighthouse, Mousehole, and Minack Theatre.