GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Shorefield Country Park
Shorefield sits on a 100-acre park in Milford-on-Sea. It is just a few hundred yards from the sea and 3 miles from the New Forest. The park offers a mix of coast and countryside, delivering both worlds in a delightful way. It is the sort of place you go to have a fantastic beach life and still have the chance to explore the forests and the countryside.
Among the popular holiday activities that you will get to enjoy in this region include; deer watching, watching some of the most famous ponies, shopping, hiking, and lazing on the beach, sailing and many more. You would also be interested in nearby attractions such as Peppa Pig World, Lymington Town, the Isle of Wight, Exbuty Gardens, and Beaulieu Motor Museum.
What to Expect;
- Indoor heated pools and Outdoor hot tubs
- Steam room and sauna
- A host of outdoor activities
- Children play area
- Fitness centre
- Bars and restaurants
- Astroturf football pitch
- Wi-Fi access in the clubhouse
- A fishing lake
- The Reflections Elemis Day Spa
Shorefield Country Park Facilities:
The Log Cabins at Shorefield Country Park
Shorefield Country Park offers log cabins accommodation. The lodges are equipped with spacious living rooms, queen-size beds, outdoor hot tubs, and Freeview TV among others. They are the perfect spot from where you can explore nearby attractions.
There are a total of 28 accommodations in at the park. In all the Superior and Signature accommodations, you will find an outdoor hot tub. The lodges have different capacities with some sleeping as little as 2 guests while others hold as much as 8 guests. Whether you are looking to take your family for a long holiday or your partner for a romantic break, there will be accommodation suitable for your purposes.
Everybody have a good taste in food. Some of us act on the good taste while others comprise. Hopefully, you are not in the latter category because in the surrounding area, you will have so many dining options. You will sample international fare, local cuisines and even the traditional British dishes. Below are some of the most popular restaurants around.
- Berties of Highcliffe Fish and Chips in Highcliffe about 3.6 miles away – Get value for money by eating awesome fish and chips.
- La Fosse at Cranbourne, Wimbourne about 18.5 miles away – Expect both international classic cuisines and traditional British delicacies.
- Da Vinci’s Warehouse Brasserie in Poole about 16.3 miles away – Here, you will enjoy great Poole Harbour views and fish delicacies.
- The Blacksmiths Arms in Newport about 12.4 miles away – Enjoy awesome drinks by the fireside at this pub.
- Cauldron Bistro in Swanage about 17.2 miles away – At this restaurant, you will enjoy the best seafood in Hampshire. It serves scallops, prawns, crabs, Dover sole and lobster.
- Ciao Restaurant in Bournemouth about 11.3 miles away – On the menu of this restaurant you will find pizza, mussels, sea bass, steak, and chicken.
- The Corner Restaurant in Swanage about 17.3 miles away – Expect great seafood here.
- Coriander in Bournemouth about 11.5 miles away – This restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes.
Local Attractions (All within 20 miles radius)
During your stay at Shorefield Country Park, you are well advised to venture out and see what the surrounding countryside has to offer. Yours will be a holiday to remember if you can make to at least half the attractions listed below.
- Historical Attractions – Godshill Model Village, Fort Victoria, Carisbrooke Castle, Museum of Electricity, Brownsea Island Castle, Highcliffe Castle, The Needles Old Battery, Osborne House, Swanage Museum and Heritage Centre, Dinosaur Farm Museum, and Bournemouth Aviation Museum.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Jolly Roger’s Place, Newport Golf Club, South Coast Kitesurfing, Bournemouth Surf School, San Gina Fishing, Surfsteps, TAL Scuba Ltd, The Rapids and Ocean Sports.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Putlake Adventure Farm, Oceanarium, Blackgang Chine, Robin Hill Country Adventure Park, Adventure Wonderland, Butterfly & Fountain World, Amazon World, Gus Gorilla’s Jungle Playground, Paultons Family Theme Park, and Model Town at Wimbourne Minster.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Furzey Gardens, Knoll Gardens, Ventnor Botantic Gardens, Compton Acres, Dean’s Court, Mottiston Manor Garden, and Alum Chine Tropical Gardens.
- Nearby Beaches – Mudeford Sandbank East Beach, Cowes Beach, Branksome Chine Beach, Colwell Beach, Gurnard Beach, Eype’s Mouth Beach, Avon Beach, Canford Cliffs Chine Beach, Bournemouth Central Beach and Aulm Chine Beach.
- Great Cycling and Walking Locations – The South West Coast Path, Woodside Beach, Brighstone & The Downs, Newport Circular, and Brighstone & Chale Circular.
- Local Nature Reserves – Durlston Country Park, Brownsea Island and Studland and Godlingston Heath
- Other Attractions – Newton Town, Cowes Town in the Isle of Wight, Madina Theatre, Bournemouth O2 Academy, The Mulberry Tree Gallery, Bournemouth Pier Theatre, The Avenue Shopping Centre, and Smugglers Hole.