GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Blairgowrie Holiday Park
Blairgowrie Holiday Park is one of the best Scottish hot tub lodges destination. The park is a 5-star holiday spot located off the legendary Royal Deeside trail. It offers a mix of traditional and modern facilities to bring out the best in Scotland. Take the Gleneagles Golf Club for example – it is an award winning course that has hosted hundreds of major league golf tournaments. Other nearby facilities of note include the Carnoustie and Blairgowrie golf courses.
The park is perfectly located to act as a base from where you can explore the towns of Pitlochry, Perth, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Dundee. The skiing slopes of Glenshee Ski Resort and historic Glamis Castle and Scone Palace are also nearby.
The Perthshire countryside leaves nothing to chance. You will enjoy fishing for salmon and trout. You will enjoy live entertainment while your kids play in the indoors soft play area. Come morning, a maid will deliver your pre-ordered fresh food pack so that you can prepare your favourite meals. Yours will be a holiday to cherish. Make it count!
What To Expect
- Daily maid service
- Local food packs
- Outdoor hot tub
- iPod docking stations
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Central heating
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Children’s play areas
- Ski hire
Blairgowrie Holiday Park Facilities:
Accommodation at the Blairgowrie Holiday Park comes in caravans and pine lodges. Of the pine lodges, there are 2 hot tub lodges. Below are their details;
- Rowans Deluxe Skyline Lodge – Sleeps 4, 1 double with en-suite shower, 1 twin, central heating, bath/overhead shower, complimentary toiletries, dishwasher, washing machine, open plan living/kitchen/dining, iPod docking stations, no pets, deck with outdoor hot tub.
- Larches Deluxe 4 Lodge – Sleeps 8, sunken outdoor hot tub, garden furniture, 2 double, 2 twin, bath/overhead shower, separate shower room, complimentary toiletries, dishwasher, washing machine, open plan living/kitchen/dining, iPod docking stations, and no pets.
For your dining, you are encouraged to dine at the Old Cross Inn that offers guests from Blairgowrie a 10% discount. Another restaurant that extends similar service to Blairgowrie guests is the Anglers Inn. Note that proof of stay is required for you to access this discount.
For those that would rather cook their meals, the lodges are self-catering. Pre-ordered local food packs will be delivered at your doorstep.
Places to Visit and Things to Do
- Glamis Castle – This is the birth place of Princess Margaret. Its large gardens, nature trails and picnic areas are a sight to behold. There is even a garden and gallery shop, children’s play area, and a licensed restaurant.
- Blair Castle – A deer park, picnic area, pony trekking and Jacobean relics are some of the attractions that bring people to this castle.
- Edradour Distillery – It might be the smallest distillery in Scotland but it has some of the best alcoholic drinks.
- Strathmore Golf Centre – Whether you are an expert or a novice, the 9- and 18-hole golf courses here will introduce you to a new level of golfing. Make it count.
- Glenshee Ski Centre – The exhilaration you feel after hurtling down the skiing slopes at Glenshee is worth it. It has 22 lifts and 36 runs.
- Blairgowrie Recreation Centre – Among the activities you will enjoy here include; trampolines, swimming, basketball, tennis, hockey, bouncy castle, football, badminton and sunbathing.
- Ice Arena – Enjoy skiing, skating and ice hockey.
- Blair Drummond Safari Park – Among the animals that you will see here include; white rhino, elephants, lions, carmel, giraffes, tigers, sea lions, otters and many more.
- Other attractions – Other places that you might also want to visit include; Beatrix Potter Exhibition, Camperdown Leisure Park, Noah’s Ark, Perth Leisure Pool and many more.