GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Hunters Quay
Hunters Quay is part of the Go Active Break collection. It is located about 2 miles from the legendary village of Dunoon. The charming hot tub break spot is located on the shores of the stunning Firth of Clyde and Holy Loch. It is beautiful and idyllic. And it is an all-year-all-weather holiday spot. So pack your bags whenever you feel like a break and head to Hunters Quay. Fun and peace of mind are guaranteed. The lodges are equipped to impress. You will enjoy the latest hospitality amenities as well as countryside living.
The Hunters Quay is a perfect base to use when exploring the Scottish Lochs, Oban, Rothesay, Invevaray and other Scottish attractions.
Tell you what, ask your friends and family to join on this holiday. They will thank you later. The place has all that is needed to make fond memories. You can find intimacy with your spouse again. And the kids will have a nature experience that will be a pleasant departure from their city lives.
What To Expect
- Body zorbs
- Spa bath, steam room and sauna
- A host of indoor games
- Outdoor hot tub
- 2 indoor heated pools
- Raft building
- Horse riding
- Nearby golf courses
- Outdoor play area for the children
- Gym classes by Go Active
Hunters Quay Facilities:
There are 5 hot tub lodges, all of which are pet friendly. Below are the other details of the lodges;
- Oak Premier Lodge 6 – Sleeps 6, views of Firth of Clyde and Holy Loch, Open Kitchen, Flat screen TV.
- Rowan Premier 4 – Sleeps 4, TV and ensuite shower.
- Oak Premier Lodge 4 – Sleeps 4, views of Firth of Clyde and Holy Loch, Open Kitchen, Flat screen TV.
- Oak Premier Lodge 8 – Sleeps 8 views of Firth of Clyde and Holy Loch, Open Kitchen, Flat screen TV.
- Beech Premier 5 – Sleeps 5, spacious balcony, fully fitted kitchen.
For your dining needs, the Hunters Quay has several restaurants. Below are the restaurants and what they serve.
- Fireside Bar – Malt whiskey by the log fire. Note that it’s an adults-only bar.
- Food and Drink Hamper – If you feel like indoor dining, you can pre-order your food from onsite restaurants.
- Hunters Bar and Grill – This is a gastro pub that serves delicacies such as Scottish whole tail scampi, steak pie, prime sirloin steak, and chefs’ salad bowl.
- La Rustica – Steak, pasta and the finest pizza you can have in Scotland
- Quay by the Sea – This is an onsite fish and chips van. You can order a takeaway service.
- Rob Roy Lounge – Enjoy tasty cocktails made especially for the kids.
- Rusty’s Coffee Shop – Capuccino and tasty latte. You will also be served with homemade breads, soups and panini.
- Stratheck Clubhouse – This is an evening joint where you go to catch up with the latest sports over drinks.
- The Goil Inn – Enjoy homemade bar meals on the patio overlooking Loch Goil
Things to Do and Places to Visit
- Onsite facilities – There are tens of onsite holiday facilities. They include; Robinhood Junior, Ministry of Madness, Prize Bingo, Rusty Goes Nuts, Cash Bingo, Hair at Drimsynie, Rusty’s Fun House, Karaoke Disco and many more. If you decide that you will not explore outside the lodges, you will have enough to keep you busy.
- Tree Zone – This is a new facility that allows guest to rope walk and zip line. It is located Loch Lomond. You will get some hairy moments whittling on treetops like Tarzan.
- Loch Lomond Sea Life – This is an aquarium showcasing the marvels off the undersea. There are over 1500 sea creatures including green giant sea turtle, sharks, starfish and many more.
- Loch Fyne Oysters – This is the best joint to enjoy seafood in Scotland. And no, this is not an exaggeration. The eatery overlooks the magnificent Loch Fyne.
- Loch Lomond Wakeboard – If you are a water sports enthusiast, then the Wakesurf School here will be the place to go. You will enjoy games such as wakeboarding, paddling, kayaking and many more.
- Glencoe Mountain Range – Go here if you love mountain biking, hill walking, orienteering, winter skiing, snowboarding, sledging and many more.
- Bird of Prey Centre – You will have a sample of over 20 species of birds of prey represented here. Examples include; eagles, falcons, hawks, little owns, and the golden eagle.
- Other attractions – Other places that you ought to visit during your stay here include; towns such as Dunoon, Oban Isle of Mull, and Inveraray. Make sure to pop into Inveraray Jail, Fyne Ales, Sweeney Cruises, Loch Goil Cruises and many more.