GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Westfield Lakeland Lodges
The Westfield Lakeland Lodges is a holiday retreat located on the shores of the spectacular Yorkshire coast. It features hot tub lodges that take you back a few hundred years. They come complete with log burning stoves and no, you will not lack the important facilities. This holiday is a mix of old and new.
The property sits on 37 acres of pure bliss countryside. The park features its own 3 fishing lakes, which are stocked with fish varieties such as rudd, tench, carp, roach, perch, ghosties, and barbell. In case you want to buy something, the shops are just a short distance away.
Among the nearby towns that you would love to visit include; Scarborough, Bridlington, Beverley and York.
What To Expect
- 3 fishing lakes
- Spotted Duck Café
- Wi-Fi Access
- Outdoor hot tub
- Duvets and linens
- Widescreen TV and DVD
- Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Log burning stove
- Gas heating
- Wheelchair access
Westfield Lakeland Lodges Facilities:
There are 4 hot tub lodges at Westfield Lakeland Lodges. Some of the lodges allow pets and so you will have to confirm whether the lodge you have booked allows pets. The lodges can sleep from as little as 2 people to as many as 6. Again, you have to confirm the number of people accompanying you on this holiday. The views and the amenities at the lodges are customised to ensure guests maximum luxury and relaxation.
For your dining needs you are welcomed to the Spotted Duck Café for a sumptuous dining experience. Among the dishes you will sample at the café include; lasagne, fish cakes, curries, pies and burgers. Of course you can go the nearby towns and have a taste at what local culinary are on offer. While at it, why don’t you also pop into one of the pubs and order real ale?
Fishing is the favourite pastime at Westfield. The lakes at the park have flat shores to allow people with mobility problems access. Lake 1 and 2 reach to the depths of 6 ft. while lake 3 reaches up to 12 ft. You will have fun trying your hand at catching the different species of fish in the lakes.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
There are tens of holiday activities and attractions to visit. We’ve categorised them below to make it easy for you to select the ones you’d enjoy.
- Where to spend a fantastic day out – Fort Paull, Royal Force Bunker, Museum Quarter in Hull, Burton Agnes Hall, The Spa, and Hull Theatre.
- Beaches you must visit – Spurn Point (24 miles away), Bempton Cliffs (30 miles away), Withernsea (8 miles away), Hornsea (10 miles away).
- Nearby towns and cities – Scarborough, Bridlington, Beverley and York
- Family friendly spots – The Deep, Honeysuckle Farm, East Park in Hull, Little Monkeys in Hull.
- Where to eat out – The Spotted Duck, George & Dragon, The Black Bull, Stags Head Inn, Nags Head.
- Places to go for outdoor activities – Burstwick Country Golf Course, Fishing in the 3 lakes onsite, local stables nearby, Go Ape, and Yorkshire Wolds Way National Park. Among the activities you will enjoy include; cycling, horse riding, golfing, zip lining, fishing, walks, amusement thrills and many more.