GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Paradise Lakeside Lodges
Welcome to Paradise Lakeside Lodges, an idyllic rural hot tub destination that sits on the banks of two coarse fish lakes. You will be impressed by the amenities in the lodges. The alluring countryside that surrounds this facility is something to behold. Awaiting your exploration are open grasslands punctuated by towering trees and meadows.
If you are just looking to relax and do some reading, the serene environment gives your mind some quiet. Creative-types such as writers and musicians find their creative juices here. Families looking to bond can never find a better destination.
The outdoor hot tubs at the lodges are a nice place to relax in the evening after a long day exploring the wonders of Yorkshire. Make sure the glorious sunsets of the North of England catch you on the fishing lakes…it is this particular moment that you will remember with a smile.
What To Expect
- Veranda with outdoor hot tub
- Open plan living
- Coarse fishing lakes
- Bed linens and towels
- Pets in some lodges
- Guaranteed check-in time at 4pm
- Washing machine and dishwasher
Paradise Lakeside Lodges Facilities:
There are several lodges at the Paradise Lakeside Lodges. However, only 2 of them have hot tubs. These are;
- Paradise Park View – Sleeps 4, ensuite shower, TV, washing machine, dish washer, overhead shower and bath, outdoor hot tub, veranda. Note:- that no pets are allowed inside this lodge.
- Paradise Wood View – Sleeps 6, ensuite shower, TV, washing machine, dish washer, overhead shower and bath, outdoor hot tub, veranda. Note:- that no pets are allowed inside this lodge.
One of the selling points of the Paradise Lakeside Lodges is the fact that it caters for all the lodges. All you need to do is order whatever you want to eat and it will be cooked and delivered to your lodge. Even better, it will be prepared using local ingredients.
For those that want to eat out, you can venture into nearby towns such as – Pocklington, York, North York Moors, and Scarborough – and have a meal of your choice. The locals pride themselves in giving the holidaymaker the best local experience. While at it, why don’t you also sample some real ales?
Things to Do and Places to Visit
Of course there are many things to do in the surrounding area. Yorkshire is one of the most tourist friendly regions in the UK. Here, you will have lots of fun exploring nature, visiting ancient castles and meeting local people. Below is a list of places we think you must visit.
- Towns – There are tens of villages and little towns to explore. However, you can start with Pocklington, Scarborough and North York Moors. The towns will give you the Yorkshire feel.
- The Historic York – York is one of the oldest and most historically important cities in the UK. While there, visit The York Eye, York Dungeons, Jorvik, York Minster, The Shambles, Castle Museum and the Railway Museum.
- The York Maze – If you are travelling with kids, they will have fun trying to figure their way into and out of the maze. It is a nice place to go for a day out.
- The York Races – If you love horse racing, here is a place to see the thoroughbreds.
- The Pocklington Canal – This is a Grade II listed historic site. It teems with wildlife.
- Fishing – The Paradise Lakeside Lodges are especially a great place to spend holiday for the fishing enthusiasts. It has 2 well-stocked fishing lakes.