GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Lindale Park
The Lindale Park is set on a serene 5-acre farm. It is surrounded by towering woods and a host of historic family attractions. The park is one of those places where you take your family to make fond memories.
Due to its efforts in conserving the environment, the park has been awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation.
If you are a nature enthusiast, you can rest assured that this is the place you have been looking for. It features awe-inspiring rock formations, meandering rivers, lush valleys, miles of open moorland and rich flowery meadows. What else would you want in a holiday destination? If you are a photography buff, then Lindale Park gives you the perfect setting to take an awe inspiring shot.
What’s more, you can come with your cherished pet. Lindale is a family-friendly destination where good memories can be made.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub in some lodges
- Pets allowed
- Kitchen equipped with; washer, freezer and microwave
- Beds with linens and duvets and made up before your arrival
- Bath or shower options
- Group bookings allowed, but subject to certain restrictions
- Gas barbecue
- Double glazed central heating
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Babies must be included in the total number of holidaymakers
Lindale Park Facilities:
There are a total of 5 lodges at Lindale Park. These include;
- The Dell Lodge – This has a deck with an outdoor hot tub. It can sleep up to 4 people in its 1 double and 1 twin bed. You can stay with your pet here.
- The Lindale Pine Lodge – This lodge features 1 king-size double bed and 1 twin bed. It can sleep up to 4 guests. It also has a deck with an outdoor hot tub. Unfortunately if you own a pet, you cannot stay in this lodge.
- Larch Lodge – This lodge can sleep up to 4 guests. Pets are not allowed here. It has 1 double bed and 1 twin bed.
- Elm Lodge – This is an adults-only lodge that does not allow pets. It can only sleep 2 guests and is ideal for couples on honeymoon. It has a decking and a 2-person spa.
- Juniper Lodge – This can sleep up to 4 guests in its 1 king-size double bed and 1 twin bed. It has a bath and overhead shower.
Whether you are a foodie or not, you will need to go out and sample some of the many places to eat. At Lindale Park, you can either prepare your own meals in the Lodge’s kitchen, or venture out and sample some culinary delights you may not have even heard of. Below are some of the restaurants that you must dine in and try their specialty dishes.
- Mainsgill Farm Shop and Tea rooms in Richmond about 12.5 miles away – Expect fresh farm produce, homemade cakes and other desserts.
- The Bridge Inn in Stapleton about 14.5 miles away – The signature dishes here range from meat platters to oriental delicacies.
- Riverside Restaurant in Barnard Castle about 19.6 miles away – Here, you will sample great dishes prepared with local produce.
- Amontola Indian Restaurant in Richmond about 7.7 miles away – If you are looking for great reasonably priced food, then you are welcome to try the 3-course meal served at the Amontola Indian Restaurant.
- The Carlton Bore in Husthwaite about 18.1 miles away – Here, you will be served with great local dishes. It is an ideal place to have a casual meal.
- Black Lion Bar and Bistro in Thirsk about 14.3 miles away – This is a small family bistro where families can have light meals and enjoy the views of the beautiful town of Thirsk.
- Aspire in Thirsk about 14.3 miles away – Enjoy contemporary fare with some international influence.
- The Brownlow Arms in Richmond about 15.1 miles away – For a delicious meal of meat, poultry or fish by the fireside, you are made welcome in this restaurant.
- Bagby Inn in Thirsk about 16.7 miles away – This restaurant serves local cuisine and tasty ales.
Local Attractions (all within 20-miles radius from the Lindale Park)
- Historical Attractions – Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden, Ripley Castle, Aldborough Roman Town, Newby Hall and Gardens, Bolton Castle, The Bowes Museum, Thirsk Museum, The World of James Herriot, Middleham Castle, Sion Hill Hall and Kiplin Hall.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Ellerton Park, Aerial Extreme, Richmond Swimming Pool, Teesdale Leisure Centre, Richmond Golf Club, and Darlington Dolphin Centre.
- Where to go for a Great Day Out – The Forbidden Corner, Monk Park Farm, Thorp Perrow Arboretum, Thorpe Farm Country Park, Lightwater Valley Theme Park and Wensleydale Railway.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Kilburn Woods and Parcevall Hall Gardens.
- Great Location for Cycling and Walking – Cleveland Hills & Castle Walk.
- Nearby Nature Reserves – Ripon Loop, Bishop Monkton Railway Cutting, Kilnsey Park, Birds of Prey Centre, and Bolton on Swale Lake.