GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About KP Lodges
What would you do if you were given a whopping 200-acres of countryside for your holiday? Ponder on that because it is what you will be getting at the KP Lodges. The lodges are part of the Evermore Lodge Holidays Collections.
Space, style, and elegance are the hallmarks of the KP Lodges. Everything you see here is perfectly placed for style and functionality. The lodges will impress you with the detail with which the interior décor and furniture are chosen. They even feature hot tubs where guests pass away their evenings after a long day exploring the countryside.
The Yorkshire countryside is a picture-perfect landscape consisting of vibrant market towns, beautiful trails, and cycle routes. Quaint towns such as Pocklington are just around the corner. The city of York is just 15 miles away and the east Yorkshire’s beaches are easily accessed from the lodges.
You will even have a chance to sample fine cuisine at the lodges’ own restaurant – the Glasshouse. If the KP Lodges are not on your bucket list, then you need to add them.
What To Expect
- 18-hole golf course
- Outdoor hot tub
- Charcoal barbecue
- Nature trails
- Bikes for hire
- Kitchens with microwave, dishwasher and freezer
- Pets allowed
- The Glasshouse Bar and Restaurant
- Outdoor play area for the kids
- A fitness centre
KP Lodges Facilities:
Below are the details of the 6 lodges available in this park;
- Millington Lodge – Master double bed and one twin bed, sleeps 4 and features an outdoor hot tub, open plan living.
- Pocklington Lodge – Sleeps 6 guests, deck with outdoor hot tub, open plan living, and 1 master double on the 1st floor and 1 twin bed, also on the 1st
- York Lodge – Sleeps up to 8 guests, an outdoor hot tub, spacious bathroom, One double on the ground floor, master double and one twin on 1st floor, open plan living.
- Millington Deluxe Lodge – On the ground floor you will get a flat screen HD TV, open plan kitchen and living room, decking with outdoor hot tub. On the 1st floor, there is one master double and one twin all with an ensuite bath. Sleeps 4 guests.
- Pocklington Deluxe Lodge – Ground floor; 1 king-size bed/twin bed, open plan living room and kitchen, HDTV, kitchen, patio with outdoor hot tub. 1st Floor; King-size double and a twin, each with an ensuite bathroom. Sleeps up to 6 guests.
- York Deluxe Lodge – Ground floor; 1 twin with bath or shower, open living kitchen and living room, HDTV, kitchen doors open to a patio with outdoor hot tub. 1st Floor; master with a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom, one double and one twin. Sleeps up to 8 guests.
Note:- that all the lodges accept pets.
For your dining needs during your stay at the KP Lodges, you will have the option of eating out in nearby restaurants or preparing your own meals in the lodges’ kitchens. Whichever option you go with, you will have an awesome dining experience here. Below are some noteworthy restaurants that you should visit.
- Tuddle Lane in Malton about 13.6 miles away – Expect a blend of traditional and contemporary dishes here. The restaurant also serves an impressive list of wines.
- Winteringham Fields in Winteringham about 18.5 miles away – Come here and sample some culinary delights that are yet to be adopted by other mainstream restaurants. This is where culinary innovations happen.
- The Stone Trough Inn in Whitwell on the Hill about 11.3 miles away – This restaurant serves real ales and home cooked food. You will dine while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Derwent River banks.
- The Blue Bicycle in York about 13.7 miles away – This restaurant has made a name for itself by serving eclectic fish dishes.
Local Attractions (all within 20 miles from the lodges)
You are welcome to explore what the Yorkshire countryside has to offer in terms of attractions. Choose the categories that interest you and explore as many of the attractions there as you can.
- Historical Attractions – Beverley Saturday Market, Burton Agnes, Merchant Adventurers Hall, Castle Howard, Beverley Minster, Yorkshire Air Museum, Clifford’s Tower, York Dungeon, Sutton Park, Eden Camp, York Minster, and the National Railway Museum.
- Nearby sporting Facilities – Brough Golf Club, Mega Bowl, Hessle Golf Club, Full Sutton Flying School, Lakeside Fishing & Caravan Park, Beverley and East Riding Golf Club, Beverley Leisure Complex, Water World, Sandburn Hall Golf Course, Go Ape, Cave Castle Golf Club, York Golf Range, Cottingham Parks Golf and Country Club, F1 Racing in York, Allerthorpe Park Watersports, and Risby Park.
- Where to go for Great Days Out – York Races, Sledmere House, Humber Bridge Country Park, Flamingo Land, The York Dungeon, Cruckley Animal Farm, and Beverley Races.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Sutton Park Gardens, Beningbrough Hall & Gardens and Stewart’s Burnby Hall Gardens.