Pine Lodges at Arscott Golf Club
Arscott, Nr Shrewsbury, Shropshire
out of 10
If golfing is your thing, then you have just found a way of combining your favourite sport with an awesome holiday. Welcome to the Pine Lodges at the Arscott Golf Club. It is set in the spectacular South Shropshire Hills. The area has been graded ‘area of outstanding beauty’. Photography buffs will attest to this beauty.
The lodges are built to impress. From outdoor hot tubs and garden furniture to spacious living rooms, you will want for nothing here. What’s more; you can explore nearby quaint towns including; Ludlow, Shrewbury, Welshpool and Much Wenlock.
Popular holiday activities at the lodges and the surrounding area include; riding steam trains, fishing, walking and cycling, pony trekking, exploring points of interest such as Powis castle and Attingham Museum among others.
Yours will be a holiday to remember. You just need to relax in the hot tubs and think about what would make your holiday great and the staff at the lodges will make it happen. They are trained to ensure maximum comfort for their guests.
What To Expect
There are 2 lodges at the Arscott. They are built and equipped to handle even the most demanding customers. A stay here makes you feel like royalty. You will get to pamper yourself with the latest hospitality grade facilities including outdoor hot tubs. The lodges include;
- Woodpecker Lodge – Sleeps 4 people, has an outdoor hot tub, but does not allow pets.
- Cuckoo Lodge – Sleeps 4 people, has an outdoor hot tub, allows pets, and many more.
There are no nearby local restaurants. You will have to cook your own food. And this is good. You will get a chance to try new recipes. You can even surprise your loved one with a homemade dinner.
Local Attractions (all within 20-miles radius from the Arscott)
- Historical Attractions – Powis Castle, Acton Burnell Castle, Blists Hill, and the Powysland Museum.
- Nearby Sporting Facility – The Welshpool Golf Club.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Wonderland and Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom.
- Beautiful Garden to Explore – Attingham Park
- Great Cycling and Walking Destination – Guided Tour of Shropshire
- Other Attractions – The Parade Shopping Centre and the Place at Oakengates Theatre in Telford.