GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Ashlea Pool Lodges
This holiday break is not called Ashlea Pools Lodges for nothing. It is actually a waterfront holiday retreat whose luxury is peerless. The property is part of the larger Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection.
The Ashlea Pools Lodges holiday retreat bills itself as a paradise for nature lovers. The area surrounding the park teems with wildlife, woodland and water pools. It is the ultimate holiday destination for a family looking for an idyll location to make fond memories.
The holiday retreat blends stylish traditional wooden lodges with natural attractions to deliver a holiday package that is hard to beat. Its tranquil rural setup and lodges equipped with hot tubs will make you wonder why you didn’t discover it before.
Popular holiday activities at Ashlea include; trekking through the forest trails, hiking the mountains and low-lying hills, fishing, horse-riding, hang-gliding, mountain biking and cycling. There are also nearby towns to explore including Hereford, Shrewsbury, Ironbridge Gorge and Ludlow.
What To Expect
- Children play area
- Fishing lake
- Outdoor hot tub
- Pets allowed at £40 each
- Luxury pack that includes; champagne, bouquet of flowers, chocolates, and fruits.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen with; freezer and microwave
- No smoking
- Double glazed
- Central heating
- Beds made up with duvets and linens before your arrival
Ashlea Pool Lodges Facilities:
There are a total of 6 lodges at Ashlea Pool. The lodges can sleep as few as 4 people and as many as 6 people. The lodges include;
- Kingfisher Plus – hosts 4 guests, garden furniture, outdoor hot tub, allow pets
- Mandarin Lodge – No pets, hosts 4 guests, deck with garden furniture that overlooks the lake.
- Kingfisher VIP – Pets allowed, outdoor hot tub, hosts 4 guests, garden furniture.
- Kingfisher Supreme VIP – No pets, sleeps 6, garden furniture, outdoor hot tub.
- Goldcrest VIP Lodge – No pets, deck, outdoor hot tub, hosts 4 guests.
- Mandarin Plus – Hosts 4 guests, outdoor hot tub overlooking the lake, no pets.
You can either prepare your meals in the lodges or go out and have a sumptuous meal in a nearby restaurant. We recommend that you combine both. You will have a chance to learn how to cook local delicacies as well as go out and join the lively evening camaraderie of both locals and tourists. Below is the other nearby eatery that you can have a great meal.
- The Riverside Inn in Aymestrey, Herefordshire about 8.1 miles away – What is your best dining environment? Is it in a chic indoor dining room surrounded by tall oak beams or outside by the riverside? Whichever your taste, you will find it at this restaurant. It serves a host of cuisines, most of which are prepared using local produce.
Local Attractions (all within a 20-mile radius from the lodges)
- Historical Attractions – Hampton Court Castle and Gardens, Acton Burnell Castle, and Berrington Hall.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Underhill Riding Stables, Hereford Raceway, Old Vicarage Adventure Centre and Ustrike Newton.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Mousetrap Cheese Dairy, Grove Golf and Bowl, Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre and Queenswood Country Park.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Broadfield Court, Hergest Croft Gardens, Stockton Bury Gardens and Broadfield Court Estate.
- Great Locations for Walking and Cycling – Kerry Ridgeway, Black & White Village Trail, Country Treks, and Guided Tour of Shropshire.
- Other Attractions – Ludlow Market.