GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Warren Lodges
As part of the Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection and with whopping 360-acres of lush countryside to explore, Warren Lodges offer an impressive holiday package – one that you will find hard to resist.
The lodges are nestled on the larger Warren Golf Course where golf players mix harmoniously with the grazing deer to bring out a perfection that is hard to imagine. It is almost too surreal to be true. You would never guess that man and animal could share a facility such as this so peacefully. That the destination is just an hour from central London is even harder to imagine.
The lodges are appointed with modern amenities to ensure that you enjoy your stay here. You will for example get to soak in sumptuous outdoor hot tubs that give you uninhibited views of the countryside.
Nearby points of interest include the Cowes Town, sandy beaches, marinas and the popular town of Chelmsford.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Pet friendly
- Indoor heated pool
- Pro Shop
- A sports bar with Sky TV
- The Bunsay Downs Restaurant
- Canal walks and nature trails
- Children’s play area
- Putting green
Warren Lodges Facilities:
There are a total of 5 lodges at Warren. They all feature outdoor hot tubs, TVs, open plan kitchen and living area. Only the Meadowland lodge accepts pets. Two of the lodges can sleep 2 to 4 people, another 2 can sleep 4 to 6 people while the last one can host up to 8 people.
The lodges are appointed with the luxury of the guests in mind. You will lack for nothing inside the lodge. Make sure your time here counts!
The following are some of the restaurants that we think you ought to dine in. Makes sure that you eat out as many times as you dine in your lodge. There is no better way to experience the culture of a people than through their food.
- Blue Strawberry Bistro in Hatfield Peverel about 3.3 miles away – Fresh local produce and affordability are selling points of this restaurant.
- The Anchor in Danbury about 0.9 miles away – Enjoy the best home cooked meals and real ales in the area.
- The Griffin in Danbury about 1.6 miles away – This restaurant has an impressive list of wines, real ales and menus.
- The Lemon Tree in Colchester about 16.7 miles away – If you are looking to enjoy some informal dining, then this is the place.
Local Attractions (all within 20 miles from the lodges)
- Historical Attractions – Kelvedon Hatch Nuclear Bunker, Colchester Castle Museum and the Cressing Temple Barns.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Brentwood Park Ski & Snowboard, Rollerworld and Blackwater Leisure Centre.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Adventure Island, Danbury Country Park, Tropical Wings, and Colchester Zoo.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Hyde Hall and Easton Lodge Gardens.
- Great Place for Cycling and Walking – Danbury Common.
- Nearby Nature Reserve – Old MacDonald’s Farm.
- Other Attractions – Colne Valley Railway, George Yard Shopping Centre, and Maldon.