GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Sandy Glade Holiday Park
The incredible sand dunes of Berrow and Brean and the beautiful lush coastal vegetation of Somerset will invite you to the Sandy Glade Holiday Park. If you have been searching for the perfect place to explore the West Country, then you have just found it. Here, you will get to enjoy holiday activities such as sunbathing on the beach, soaking in hot tubs, nightly entertainment and much more.
The wooden lodges in the park are equipped with all the holiday facilities that you may need. They give you a chance to be young again. You get the perfect opportunity to make fond memories with the kids. It is the sort of place people in love visit to have time for themselves without the disruptions of their day to day life.
What’s more, there are numerous attractions near Sandy Glade Holiday Park. These include; Weston Super Mare, Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury and Burnham on Sea. You will never have a dull moment here.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub in some lodges
- Indoor heated pool
- Added sleeping space for 2 in the lodges
- A no smoking policy in all the lodges
- Wi-Fi access
- Playground for the children
- Children’s club
- Entertainment at the clubhouse
- Next Generation game den
Sandy Glade Holiday Park Facilities:
Sandy Glade Holiday Park has a total of 11 accommodations which include; 2 log cabins that can host up to 6 people, 5 bungalows that can host between 7 and 8 people, 2 caravans that can host 6 people and 2 chalets which can host 4-5 people. The best accommodation at the park is the VIP Platinum Lodge that comes complete with an outdoor hot tub on the veranda that also has garden furniture. In some accommodations, you will be allowed to have your pet with you, for an additional £40.
Apart from the adrenaline inducing holiday activities that you get to enjoy at the park, you are also welcomed to sample the culinary options available in the surrounding area. You will probably get to eat something that you have never tasted before. It is small things like this that make your holiday breaks memorable. Below is a list of restaurants that you should look out for;
- The Windmill Inn in Williton about 13.5 miles away – This is a local eatery frequented by adventure seekers and locals alike. It is a great place to grab a quick bite as you go your way into the scenic countryside.
- The Willow Tree in Taunton about 18.6 miles away – This restaurant has made a name for itself serving classic English fare and French delicacies.
- Sanctuary Wine Bar and Restaurant in Taunton about 18.4 miles away – Expect to be served with great seafood and an impressive selection of wines from around the world.
- The Star Inn in Watchet about 15.4 miles away – This restaurant has great selections of real ales.
- The Old Thatched Cottage in Weston-Super-Mare about 5.3 miles away – You will be served with British and Mediterranean fares here.
Local Attractions (All in Attractions are within a 20-mile radius from the Sandy Glade Holiday Park)
There are numerous places to visit, explore and sightsee nearby. This destination is one of the most adventuresome holiday spots in the United Kingdom. In fact, count yourself lucky for getting the chance to spend your holiday here. Below are some of the top attractions.
- Historical Attractions – Fonmon Castle, Glastonbury Abbey, The Bishops Palace and Gardens, National Museum of Wales, Wells Cathedral, Dunster Working Water Mill and Glastonbury Tor.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Glamorganshire Golf Club, Red Park Equestrian Centre, Scuba Scene, Kelly’s Charter Rib Rides, Black Rock, First Flight Balloon Rides, Minehead Golf Course, Sedgemoor Splat, Middlemoor waterpark, and Wells Golf Course.
- Where to Have a Great Day Out – Task Force Paintball, Alstone Wildlife Park, Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm, Animal Farm Adventure Park, Welsh Hawkings Centre & Wildlife Park, Court Farm Country Park, Cannington Park Paintball, Brean Leisure Park, Seaquarium, Wookley Hole Caves, Cheddar Caves and Gorge, Tropiquaria Animal and Adventure Park, and Puxton Park.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Hestercombe House, Milton Lodge Gardens, Cosmeston Lakes Country Park, Porthkerry Country Park, and Quantock Hills.
- Nearby Beaches – Brean Beach, Berrow Beach, Weston-Super-Mare Beach, Whitmore Bay, Dunster Beach, and Burnham-on-sea Beach.
- Best Cycling and Walking Locations – Nailsea to Pill, Glastonbury to Cheddar, Somerset Levels, Bridgwater to Bristol, Mendip Mountain Bike Trail, Cheddar Wells Cycle Route, and Taunton Circular Cycle Route.
- Nearby Nature Reserves – Mascalls Wood Nature Reserve, Collard Hill Nature Trust, Shapwick Heath National Nature Reserve, Westhay Moor National Nature Reserve, Ham Wall RSPB, Thurlbear Quarrylands Butterfly Reserve, Mount Fancy Farm Butterfly Reserve, Black Rock Nature Reserve, Stoke Camp Butterfly Reserve, Dunsford Woods Nature Reserve and Tyntesfield House.
- Other Attractions – Ashton Windmill, Wells Film Centre, The Bakelite Museum, the Historic Coastal Town of Barry, Dunster Dolls Museum, Clarks Village Outlet Shopping, and the Playhouse Theatre.