GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Mullacott Park
The Mullacott Park is some sort of a view point. Besides the sleek hot tub lodges, the park is one of the best places to see whats happening on the Bristol Channel, Atlantic Ocean and the surrounding Devonshire countryside. Come with your binoculars. Better yet, come with a camera and some extra sets of memory cards. You will need them to capture the beauty all around you.
The park is set about halfway between Woolacombe and Ilfracombe. It is the perfect base for those looking to explore the attractions and beaches of North Devon. It is ideal for couples and families out on a long break.
Among the facilities open for guests use include a launderette, a restaurant and a bar next to the park, and fully equipped hot tub lodges. Near the park are spectacular golden sandy beaches, surfing hot spots and fishing lakes. There are lots of holiday activities to engage in ranging from walking to cycling and golfing. Whatever else you do at Mullacott, make sure you explore the 180-miles of scenic trails at Tarka Trail.
What To Expect
- Shop and coffee lounge
- Outdoor hot tub
- Water sports; surfing and sailing
- Walking and cycling
- Golfing and horse riding
- North Devonshire Biosphere Reserve
- Views of the Bristol Channel
- Golden beaches
- Tarka trail
Mullacott Park Facilities:
The Mullacott Park is a holiday destination that offers guests a chance to design their own hot tub lodge or buy one that has already been built. It targets the luxury market. However, for those that are just interested in spending a holiday there and then moving on, there is the option of just renting a lodge. Below are 2 of the lodges that can be rented;
- Mullacott Plus 3 – Sleeps 6, 1 double with an ensuite shower, 2 twin, bath/overhead shower, no pets, outdoor hot tub.
- Mullacott Plus 2 – Sleeps 4, 1 double with an ensuite shower, 1 twin, bath/overhead shower, no pets, outdoor hot tub.
For your dining needs, you are invited into the town of Woolacombe where you are going to find vibrant cafes and restaurants. Alternatively, there is the seaside town of Ilfracombe where you can enjoy a meal while enjoying breath-taking views of the sea and golden sand beaches.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
There is lots of places and hundreds of holiday activities to engage in while staying at Mullacott Park. Below are some of the points of interest we reckon you must visit during your stay.
- Exmoor Zoo – Opened in 1982, this zoo was part of Exmoor Bird Gardens. Among the mammals that you will get to see here include; cheetahs, howler monkeys, otters, wolves, Diana monkeys, bat-eared foxes among others. Birds in the zoo include; penguins, terrapins, and South American parrots among others.
- Woolacombe Beach – The waters of Woolacombe Beach are ideal for surfing. Water sports enthusiasts will find this beach very appealing.
- Chamber Combe Manor – This is an 11th century haunted house that has also been listed in the Doomesday Book.
- Watermouth Castle – This is the closest you will get to a real castle in Woolacombe. It is not actually a castle, but it was built to resemble one in the 19th century. It is a nice place for a day out.
- The Lundy Island – It is the largest island on the Bristol Channel and is popular for lighthouses, wildlife, and scuba diving.
- Morte Point – This is a seaside resort that offers guests nice views, art and sculpture and awesome beaches.
- RHS Garden Rosemoor – Join in an all-year round fun at the RHS Garden Rosemoor. It is one of the best places for a day out with the kids in Devon. It even has a tearoom and a restaurant.
Welcome to Mullacott Park!