GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Beverley Park
You don’t have to travel all the way to Nice for a fantastic holiday. Visit Beverly Park that is located in the heart of the English Riviera. It is a holiday spot for families and couples out to have fun and make fond memories. It is the sort of place you take your newly wedded wife for an awesome honeymoon.
Among the facilities that are open for the guests use include; poolside café, crazy golf, nightly entertainment, stunning views of the sea, soft play area for the children and a restaurant with an outdoor terrace.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Crazy golf
- Steam room and sauna
- Poolside café and restaurant
- Cabaret bar with entertainment
- Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary toiletries and towels
- Games console
- iPod docking station
Beverley Park Facilities:
The park has many accommodations in the form of luxury hot tub lodges, hot tub caravans, camping tents. The platinum hot tub lodges at the park, feature facilities such as a sundeck allowing uninhibited sea views, Wii games consoles and iPod docking stations, hot tubs and ready made beds. The customer care staff are never very far. Whatever else you want delivered to your room, you just need to let them know.
Your dining needs will be sorted out at the restaurants within the park. Whether you want by-the-pool dining or a hearty evening meal, you will not lack great options. Below is a list of the restaurants at the park, and the delicacies they serve;
- Upper Deck Restaurant &Bar – Cod and chips, Cajun chicken, grilled 8oz sirloin steak, braised steak and ale pie and many more.
- Galley Café and Take Away – cheese and onion pasty, chicken breast portion, Cornish cheese pasty, minced beef pie, and veggie burger.
- Waterfront poolside café – Nachos with cheese and salsa, beans on toast, cheese sandwich, and cheese barguette and many more.
Other eateries that you would be interested to visit include; Hayloft Café and Terrace, Tides Pizzerria, Oceans Bar and Starlight Bar.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
The English Riviera is a place you would love to visit. It has something for everyone. There is never a dull moment here. Make sure you get to have as many experiences as you can. Below is a list of attractions that we think that you might like to visit;
- Kents Cavern – This is a chance to see back into 400 million years history. The caves used to be dwellings of ancient humans and beasts.
- Paington zoo – If you are travelling with the kids this would be a nice place to kickstart your tour. Among the animals you can expect to find here include; giraffes, gorillas, snakes, monkeys, cheetahs, crocodiles and many more.
- Holiday activities – Among the holiday activities that you will get to experience here include; walking and cycling, exploring beaches, watersports among others.
- Other nearby attractions – Pennywell Farm, Splashdown Quaywest, Woodlands Family Theme Parks, and Living Coasts among others.
Fun is guaranteed at the Beverly Park!