GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Woodside Coastal Retreat
This retreat is part of the Evermore Lodge Collection. It is an idyllic coastal location where beach living and modern facilities combine to deliver a peerless holiday experience. Think about this; what was the last time you breathed in fresh air from the high seas? Indeed when was the last time that you elected to pamper yourself with a sunbathing session on beach?
The Woodside Retreat sits pretty next to the Wooton Creek, a place that has been labelled as an ‘Area of Outstanding Beauty’.
Apart from soaking in outdoor hot tub in the lodges, you can indulge in some yachting session at Cowes, explore the many coastal villages, go out fishing, enjoy water sports, or learn how to paddle a canoe. The list of holiday activities here is endless.
The retreat is an idyll romantic escape, family holiday sport, and a team building spot for the executives out there.
What To Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Nature trails
- Board games
- Spa facilities
- Central heating
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and freezer
- Sunning decks
- Open plan kitchen and living room
Woodside Coastal Retreat Facilities:
There are a total of 10 lodges, 4 of which can sleep two to four people, 4 that can sleep four to six people and 2 that can sleep up to 8 people. It is important to note that not all the lodges can host pets. You need to confirm when booking which lodges allows pets.
Whenever you choose a holiday destination, make sure that your dining needs are well taken care of. Even the best holiday experience can be ruined by horrible food. This is why we have come up with a list of restaurants near Woodside Coastal Retreat, and the food they serve. Take a look.
- The Cabin Café in Bembridge about 7.9 miles away – Expect quality foods and drinks in a cosy, traditional setup.
- Carters Bar & Restaurant in Shanklin about 8.1 miles away – A warm welcome and 1st class menu await you here.
- The Blacksmiths Arms in Newport about 6.2 miles away – You will enjoy real ales and food sitting next to open fires.
- Keats Cottage in Shanklin about 8.2 miles away – This restaurant has carved a name for itself serving excellent food and an impressive list of wines.
- Steephill Cove Café in Ventnor about 10.5 miles away – Freshly caught crabs, sandwiches, and other locally produced foods are this restaurant’s specialty.
Local Attractions (all within a 20-miles radius)
- Historical Attractions – Carisbrooke Castle, Fishbourne Roman Palace, Godshill Model Village, Fort Victoria, Royal Navy Submarine Museum, The Needles Old Battery, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Brading the Experience, Dinosaur Farm Museum and Osborne House.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Jolly Roger’s Place, Gosport Ice Rink, L A Bowl, Ventnor Paddling Pool, and Newport Golf Club.
- Where to Go for a Great Day Out – Blackgang Chine, Robin Hill Country Adventure Park, Isle of Wight Zoo, Dinosaur Isle, Blue Reef Aquarium, Butterfly & Fountain World, Amazon World, and Paultons Family Theme Park.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Mottiston Manor Garden and Ventnor Botantic Gardens.
- Nearby Beaches – Gurnard Beach, Cowes Beach, Ryde Beach, Colwell Beach and Ventnor Beach.
- Great Cycling and Walking Locations – Woodside Beach, Brighstone & Chale Circular, The Sunshine Trail, Newport Circular, and Brighstone & The Downs.
- Other Attractions – Gunwharf Quays Complex, Madina Theatre, Newport Town, Chichester Harbour Water, Cowes, and Ventnor.