GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Ford Farm Lodges
Peace and tranquillity are the hallmarks of the Ford Farm Lodges. Encompassed by unspoilt countryside and a host of idyllic towns and villages, the farm is the ideal escape for people looking for a weekend break spot.
It opens you to hundreds of attractions and holiday activities – some you even didn’t know you had interest in. The park is family-run and therefore guests get personalised services from the owners.
Among the places you must visit during your stay include idyllic towns such as Hereford, Malvern and Gloucester, among others. Popular holiday activities in the region are; fishing, golfing, tennis, cycling, nature walks among others.
What to Expect;
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Central heating
- Beds with linens and duvets
- Freeview TV/DVD/Wi-Fi
- Kitchen with microwave
- Pets allowed at an additional fee
- Group booking with certain restrictions
- Babies should be part of the total head count during booking
- No smoking
- Furniture on the deck
Ford Farm Lodges Facilities:
The log cabins at Ford Farm are appointed to host royalty. If in doubt, sample this; the lodges feature an outdoor hot tub, fully equipped kitchens and allow pets. You will revel in opulence that you are accustomed too. This will be your perfect base for exploring the Kilcot region has and what it has too offer in terms of attractions and holiday activities.
In total there are 5 lodges including;
- Linton Lodge that sleep 6 guests.
- Kilcot Lodge that sleeps 2 guests. It is ideal for couples on a romantic break.
- Ford Farm Lodge that sleeps 4 guests.
- Kilcot Elite Spa that sleeps 2 guests. Here, you will have a chance to get intimate and cosy.
True, cooking own meals sound like a good thing. You even get to save some money while at the same time you eat healthy meals. But that cannot be all you want during your weekend break. You would want to sample delicacies served in restaurants around the Ford Farm Lodges. The different cuisines and methods of cooking you will encounter here will take your taste buds on a whirlwind tour of the UK. Below are some of the popular restaurants in the surrounding area;
- The Lion Inn in Monmouth about 17.1 miles away – Expect real ales, locally sourced foods and live entertainment.
- Malvern Hills Restaurant in Worcester about 10.5 miles away – Enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace of this restaurant.
- The Linden Tree in Gloucester about 9.8 miles away – Apart from being near to the historic Gloucester docks, this Grade II Georgian Park is the place you go to share a warm and hearty meal with those you love.
- Parva Farm Vineyard in Chepstow about 18.2 miles away – Expect great wines, cheeses, honey and marmalades.
- The Comfy Pew Restaurant in Gloucester about 9.6 miles away – This restaurant is located within the Gloucester Cathedral. It serves some of the best British dishes you can find anywhere.
- Monty’s Bar & Brasserie in Cheltenham about 15.9 miles away – Enjoy the Georgian breakfast served here every day.
- The Scrumpy House Restaurant, Ledbury about 5.5 miles away – Expect traditional delicacies such as mushroom pie and the legendary Ledbury Steak.
- The Talbot in Worcester about 19.1 miles away – Don’t miss the home brewed ales served here.
- Moran’s Eating House in Cheltenham about 16.1 miles away – This is a great place to sip your favourite wine.
- Ponte Vecchio in Hereford about 14.5 miles away – This restaurant serves Italian fare.
- The Daffodil Bar & Restaurant in Cheltenham about 16.0 miles away – This is the finest restaurant in Gloucester. If you want to impress your date, this is the restaurant you take them.
Other popular restaurants in the area include; Glewstone Court in Herefordshire, The Salmons Leap in Gloucester, Vanilla Restaurant in Cheltenham, Rose and Crown in Redmarley D’Abitot, and Misbah Tandoori Restaurant in Monmouth among others.
There are numerous attractions that you mustn’t miss during your stay at Ford Farms. Below, we have listed in several categories. You should choose at least two attractions in every category and go out and have fun. Take a look;
- Historical Attractions – Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum, Cornwall House, Hellens Manor, Brockhampton Estate, The Lost City of Trellech Project, Great Western Railway Museum, Gloucester Cathedral, Berkeley Castle, Dean Heritage Centre, Odda’s Chapel, Hereford Cathedral, Ashleworth Tithe Barn, Tintern Abbey, Eastnor Castle, Gloucester City Museum and Tintern Old Station.
- Sporting Facilities Nearby – Ski & Snowboard Centre, Sandford Parks, Noakes Farm Riding School, TGS Bowling & Events, Monmouth Canoe and Activity Centre, Out To Grass, Monmouth Leisure Centre, Leigh Sinton Farm Fishing, JDR Karting, The Warehouse, and Motiva Adventure Tower.
- Where to Go for a great Day Out – The Space, Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo, Puzzlewood, Clearwell Caves, The Old Station, Westons Cider Brewery, Queenswood Country Park, Symonds Yat East, Abbey Mill Wye Valley Centre, International Centre for Birds of Prey, Shortwood Farm, Cotswold Playhouse and Museum of Mazes
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – Coddington Vineyard, Painswick Rococo Garden, Broadfield Court, The Garden at The Bannut, Westbury Court Garden, The Royal Forest of Dean, Owlpen Manor, and Broadfield Court Estate.
- Great Cycling and Walking Locations – Wye Valley Walking, Wye Valley Cycling and Hereford Guided Walk.
- Other Attractions – Maylord Shopping Centre, Beechwood Shopping Centre, The Kings Theatre, Savoy Theatre, The timbered Town of Ledbury, Cineworld Cinemas, Kingstone Brewery and Meadow Farm Shop, Malvern Theatres, and The Playhouse.