GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Sanctuary Lodges
Tucked deep into a woodland glade in Pwllheli, North Wales, is the Sanctuary Lodges. It is a fabulous hot tub location that features timber cabins and luxury lodges. The undulating North Wales countryside spreads right before your eyes.
The hot tub lodges are equipped to impress. Guests relax and unwind in the hot tub, enjoy fresh air, and make good use of the 5-star facilities within their accommodations.
And guess what, the Pwllheli Marina is just a 5 minutes’ drive from the lodges. You will set sail to magnificent castles, beaches and the awesome Snowdonia. Come with family or friends, you will be able to share the fun and memories. If your budget allows it, stay longer. Breaks such as this are rare. So you better make the best use of it. You will remember your time here with a smile on your face.
What To Expect
- Outdoor heated pool and spa
- Woodland walks
- Freeview flat screen TV/DVD
- Double glazed, central heating
- Kitchen with microwave and freezer
- Towels, duvets and bed linens
- Travel cots at £10 each
- Pets allowed at £40 each
- No smoking in the lodges
- Group booking subject to certain restrictions
Sanctuary Lodges Facilities:
There are 2 accommodations at the Sanctuary Lodges that feature a hot tub lodge. These are;
- Sanctuary Cabin 2 – Wooden cabin, sleeps 4, open plan kitchen/living room/dining, 1 double and 1 twin, a bath with overhead shower.
- Sanctuary VIP – Luxury lodge, sleeps 6, 1 double with ensuite shower, 2 twins, beds are made before guest’s arrival, open plan dining/kitchen/living area, deck with garden furniture and an outdoor hot tub.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool – This is a great place to relax. In a way, it is a spa. It comes complete with sun loungers, tables and chairs.
- Gymnasium – The park has a state-of-the-art gym where guests can keep fit. Among the exercise machines you will find there are tread mills, rowing machines, cross-trainers, and widescreen TV to keep you entertained.
- Tennis Court – If you love tennis, there is an asphalt court at the park.
- Fishing Lake – There is 2.5 acre fishing lake stocked with eels, roach, carp and bream.
Things to Do and Places to Visit
There are probably more holiday activities and attractions than you can visit and experience in a single visit. However, we’ve got a list to get you going. Do not make the mistake of limiting yourself to our list. Rather, do what you love doing on your break. This is the best way to ensure you thoroughly enjoy your holiday.
- Abersoch Beach – This is a haven for sunbathers and lovers of watersports. If you are travelling with the children, keep a lookout on them, as there are no life guards here.
- GlasfrynParc Bowling and Activities – Among the activities you will enjoy here include; archery, bowling, quad biking and many more.
- Biscuit Ceramic Art Studio and Café – If you love painting, then there is no better place to improve your art in Wales than at this studio.
- Dwyfor Ranch Rabbit Farm – Here, you will get to mingle with animals such as alpacas, pigmy goats, donkeys, rabbits, puppies, lambs, ponies, guinea pigs etc. It is especially great for kids because they will learn how to handle their pets.
- The Children’s Farm Park – Located about 13 miles from the Sanctuary Lodges, this park lets the kids handle all type of animals found on a farm.
- Harlech Castle – Apart from its medieval architecture, it offers awesome views of the surrounding countryside.
- Other attractions – You may also want to visit other attractions such as Cricieth Castle, Hells Mouth Beach, Funland, Plas yn Rhiw, the Tin Man, Garn Bentyrch, Wales Coast Path and many more.