GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Avallon Lodges
“We think less is more” is the declaration on Avallon Lodges’ website. Nothing can more aptly describe what you will find in this quaint park of 4 lodges. You will be spoilt for choice in a park that sits on 200 acres of alluring Cornish countryside. Fashioned on Norwegian eco lodges, the Avallon lodges offer guests an ideal location from where to explore the many attractions in this region.
To make your stay worth your money, the management of the wooden lodges have fitted them with outdoor hot tubs. Watching the night sky from the comfort of hot tubs is the favourite pastime among the guests that come here. If experiencing the outdoors is your thing, then there is plenty to do here. You can go fishing, body-boarding, relaxing on the sandy Bude’s beaches or shopping in the surrounding market towns. You will never lack for something interesting to do here.
What To Expect
- Fishing lakes
- Games room
- Shopping in the local market towns
- Nature trails/cycling trails
- Outdoor hot tub
- No smoking policy in all the lodges
- Freeview TV and DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Kitchen with microwave
- Beds with linens and duvets; made before your arrival
Avallon Lodges Facilities:
The Log Cabins
The 4 Log Cabins at the Avallon Lodges are tastefully furnished and lavishly decorated. The cabins are configured as follows;
The mild weather, numerous quaint villages and picturesque beaches alone will never make your holiday break memorable if they are not accompanied with awesome dining experiences. You are therefore encouraged to venture out of the Avallon Lodges and enjoy meals served by nearby restaurants. Below are the most popular among the guests here.
- Inn on the Green in Bude about 10.9 miles away – Expect delicious steak and fish dishes as well as live music entertainment.
- Elements Restaurant in bude about 9.4 miles away – This restaurant serves contemporary fare. You can enjoy the delicious meals as you enjoy the spectacular sea views.
- Tree Inn in Bude about 9.9 miles away – Here, you will enjoy Real Ale and sports on the Sky TV. It is a great place to pass the evening.
- Bencoolen Inn in Bude about 10.2 miles away – Expect Real Ale and Spanish delicacies.
- Langman’s Restaurant in Callington about 14.4 miles away – This is a fine dining restaurant that offers a 6 course tasty menu prepared using seasonal ingredients.
- Brendon Arms Inn in Bude about 10.3 miles away – Expect Real Ales and traditional pub food.
- Bay View Inn in Bude about 8.8 miles away – Here, you will get the best al fresco dining experience.
- Mirchi Cuisine in Bude about 10.4 miles away – If you want to dine in an upscale but casual environment, Mirchi is your best chance at this. They serve tasty menus and some East UK fares.
- Sea Fever in Bude about 10.6 miles away – Kyan Hooper, the head chef, meticulously prepares the best seafood you will ever taste.
- Carriers Inn in Bude about 10.3 miles away – Here you will enjoy a la carte dining in casual environment.
- Lifes a Beach in Bude about 10.6 miles away – How would you love to enjoy your meal on a beachside restaurant? Welcome to Lifes a Beach.
Local Attractions (All the attractions are within 20 miles from the Avallon Lodges)
Whether you are looking to exercise your limbs or just enjoy the scenery, the enchanting sceneries of the Cornish countryside has a lot in store for you. Come to the Avallon Lodges ready to explore, take photographs, meet new people, and enjoy the cleanest air in the whole of United Kingdom. Below are some of the most interesting attractions in the area.
- Historical Attractions – Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre, Buckland Abbey, Bude Castle, and Lydford Gorge.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Active 8 Clay Pigeon Shooting, Dartmoor Gliding Society and Active 8 Hot Air Balloon.
- Where to Enjoy a Great Day Out – Try Milky Way Adventure Park where you will get thrilling rides while the little ones enjoy Birds of Prey Shows.
- Beautiful Gardens to Explore – The Garden House, Cotehele Gardens, and Winsford Walled Garden.
- Nearby Beaches – The Northcott Mouth Beach in Northcott Mouth and the Crooklets in Crooklets.
- Great Locations to Cycle and Walk – Ruby country cycling, Meldon Viaduct, The Dartmoor Way Hiking, Roadford Lake country Park and The Granite Way cycle route.
- Nature Reserve – The nearest nature reserve is the Marsland Valley Nature Reserve in West Gooseham. The reserve features alluring coastline, woodland and heathland. Its grasslands and meadows are ideal for hiking.
- Other Attractions – Port Isaac (a 700 years harbour), Launceston Castle, Boscastle, Morwellham Quay Museum, the Tintagel Town, Holsworthy Theatre, Bude, and Sterts Theatre.