GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Glendevon Country Park
Picture-perfect, post-card perfect…are the two phrases that aptly captures the scenery at Glendevon Country Park. The wooden lodges blend perfectly in the countryside landscape to give an incredible panorama.
The park is nestled amidst the heather covered mountains of Perthshire. The smell of the country air will assuage your nostrils after so many months of breathing city air. Your body will respond to the natural environment by relaxing and unwinding.
Glendevon is not only naturally endowed but also has abundant of other man-made attractions. There are numerous golfing and fishing opportunities in Perthshire.
If you love exploring, there are castles, distilleries and the vibrant city of Perth waiting for you.
What to Expect
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bath or shower options
- Central air conditioning system
- Bed with linens and duvet; made before your arrival
- Flat screen TV in the living room
- No pets allowed
- No smoking policy in all the lodges
- Hundreds of nearby attractions
- Access to Loch Leven where Mary the Queen of Scots was jailed
Glendevon Country Park Facilities:
The Log Cabins
The log cabins are fit to host royalty. They boast outdoor hot tubs that will give you the much needed respite after a long day exploring the country side. They have spacious living rooms and all the amenities that a holidaymaker may need. They are ideal for romantic breaks, family holidays and soul searching/unwinding breaks.
Glendevon Country Park features 5 accommodations. 2 of the lodges can host up to 6 people while the other 3 can host up to 8 people. One of the lodges (the superior lodge 3) comes complete with facilities allowing access by people with partial disability.
Apart from making your own meals in the lodge’s kitchen, you have the option of dining in nearby restaurants. Actually, we advise you to try as much as you can to eat out. This allows you to sample local delicacies and meet new people. Below are the most popular restaurants in the area;
- The Bothy in Perth about 14.3 miles away – This is a family-friendly bistro that serves Scottish delicacies.
- Brasserie at Crieff Hydro in Crieff about 12.8 miles away – Here, you will sample many global delicacies such as prawn rolls, Wasabi, Scottish Venison with gooseberries etc.
- Café Tabou in Perth about 14.4 miles away – This café serves an impressive list of high-end wines. It is cosy and homely.
- The Birds and the Bees in Causewayhead about 12.8 miles away – This is an award winning bistro serving contemporary fare.
- Unicorn Bar & Grill in Alloa about 11.4 miles away – Expect Scottish grilled steak and seafood.
- Deans @ Let’s Eat in Perth about 14.4 miles away – You will be served with Scottish home cooked fare.
- 63 Tay Street in Perth about 14.3 miles away – You are well advised to take your dinner date to this restaurant for fine dining.
- Olivia’s Restaurant in Stirling about 13.6 miles away – Expect Scottish and Thai food.
- The Roost in Bridge of Earn about 12.1 miles away – Expect Scottish cuisine made with local produce
Local Attraction (all within 20 miles from Glendevon Country Park)
- Historical Attractions – The Black Watch Regimental Museum, Scone Palace, Falkland Palace, Elcho Castle, Loch Leven Castle, Argyll & Sutherland Regiment, Huntingtower Castle, Bannockburn Battlefields, Museum of Abernethy, Perth Museum And Art Gallery, Stirling Castle, Falkirk Wheel, Callendar House…
- Sporting Facilities – Pegasus Flight Training Scotland, Crieff Hydro, AMF Bowling, Mariner Leisure Centre, Polmonthill Dry Ski Centre, and Stirling Ice Rink.
- Where to Go Out on a Great Picnic – Blair Drummond Safari Park, Deep Sea World, Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre, and Activekid Adventure Park.
- Beautiful Garden to Explore – Drummond Gardens, Branklyn Garden, and Glendoick Gardens.
- Nearby Beach – Silver Sands Beach.
- Great Locations to Walk and Cycle – Kinnoull Hill Woodland Park, Kingdom of Cycleways, and Moncreiffe Hill.
- Nature Reserves to Visit – Loch Leven Nature Reserve.
- Other Attraction – Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway, the Fergusson Gallery, Cineworld, Zetland Park, Briarlands Farm, Ceramic Experience, the Famous Grouse Experience, the Scottish Liqueur Centre.