GET THE BEST DEALS ON THIS LODGE
Check availability and see loads more pictures >>>
About Ranksborough Lodges
The guileless beauty of Langham Village is bewitching. Even more beguiling is the Ranksborough Hall with its series of wooden lodges and expansive 50-acre park land.
The two – Langham Village and Ranksborough Hall – make up a holiday package that you cannot turn down. At one time or another, writers have termed Ranksborough unspoilt charm as ‘the best kept secret in England’. Today you get to learn of the secret.
The Ranksborough Hall was built in 1893 as a residence to Lord Ranksborough who was an equerry to Queen Victoria of England.
Much later, it would be bought by the White Family who would embark on turning the park into a holiday retreat and thus share its beauty with the world.
What to Expect
- Easy walk to local attractions
- Central heating system in the lodges
- Outdoor hot tub
- Freeview flat screen TV
- Beds with linen bed sheets, duvet
- Bathroom with towels and equipped with both shower and tub options
- Kitchen with microwave and refrigerator
- No pets allowed
- No smoking policy in the lodges
- A host of nearby attractions and dining options
Ranksborough Lodges Facilities:
Today its lodges feature the latest facilities in the hospitality industry including outdoor hot tubs, modern kitchens and spacious living rooms. In total, Ranksborough Hall has 5 accommodations which can host between 2 and 10 people. The establishment also happens to have attracted other investors in the area including galleries, shops, and amusement parks among others. You will be spoilt for choice at Ranksborough Hall Lodges.
Dining Options in the Area
Apart from own cooking, you can enjoy a sumptuous meal from two restaurants that are not very far from the lodges. These are;
- Hambleton Hall in Oakham about 4.6 miles away – This is an upscale restaurant where you can have a fine dining experience. It is run by the Michelin Starred Chef Aaron Patterson. He is assisted by a team of talented people to deliver a delectable dining experience.
- Harry’s Place in Great Gonerby about 17.2 miles away – Nobody would think that a restaurant with just 10-seats would be Michelin Starred but Harry’s Place is. To get a table here, you have to book in advance. It is run from a Georgian home by a husband and wife team. You will have the best home cooked meal here. The food is mostly made from local produce.
Attractions in the Area
- Historical Attractions – Woolsthorpe Manor, Burghley House, Belton House, Belvoir Castle, and Grimsthorpe Castle. All these attractions lie within a 20-mile radius from the Ranksborough Hall Lodges.
- Nearby Sporting Facilities – Formula One Karting and Stamford Leisure Pool. Both facilities are found within a 16-mile radius from Ranksborough Hall Lodges.
- Where to Have a Great Day Out – Sacrewell Farm and Country Centre and Fun Farm. These 2 facilities are located 16 miles from Ranksborough Hall Lodges.
- Nearby Beautiful Gardens – Barnsdale Gardens and the Easton Walled Gardens. Find these gardens 4.5 miles and 11.3 miles respectively away from the Ranksborough Hall Lodges.
- Popular Walking and Cycling Locations – Quarrymans Walk, and Ropsley Circular. These two are located about 17 miles and 17.2 miles away from Ranksborough respectively.
- Shopping – The George Shopping Centre in Grantham is the nearest shopping centre at 16.1 miles away from Ranksborough Hall Lodges.